..food poisoning recovering techniques..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..hi guys..i have had some bad, nasty food poisoning, since last thursday-friday, until yesterday..this was my first food poisoning in my life, and i have had NO idea its this disgusting..vomitting and massive amount of water stools was just so scary...worse part was actually, after..its like, you cant eat anything, and yet you have no energy at all...to walk from room to room is considered climbing penang hill, on the foot..So, reason why im posting here is because, im curious to hear from you, real life experience in terms of, how did you cure it and what is best practice/results you have had..also, just to clarify, I didnt go to see any doc (I dont believe/trust in doctors, when we talk about chemicals, as i believe nature has all body needs for that matter, so only physical fixtures, doctors are welcome)..so, please, share with me what did you do and what is best way to get rid of this nasty 'bug', once you got it..than you in advance..P.S.I think I got it in Bangsar Village Basil, and I was eating tomyam rice, and thats the only thing I havent shared with other folks who were just fine..considering that bacteria may take some time during incubation process, it may not be basil, but im certain because prior to that I havent eat anything near 24h..

Food poisoning???

3t1a2g.jpg

Sorry to hear bro,

My personal remedy will be, lots of fluid (100 Plus) as we need to replenish the fluid. Pop a few charcoal pills, plenty of rest and allow your body to flush out the toxin.

Usually after 2 days of natural flushing will stop and if it didnt I will visit our doctor friends to get some meds to stop otherwise your body cant get any nutrition.

Good luck bro

h
Ecc0;807377 said:
..hi guys..i have had some bad, nasty food poisoning, since last thursday-friday, until yesterday..this was my first food poisoning in my life, and i have had NO idea its this disgusting..vomitting and massive amount of water stools was just so scary...worse part was actually, after..its like, you cant eat anything, and yet you have no energy at all...to walk from room to room is considered climbing penang hill, on the foot..

So, reason why im posting here is because, im curious to hear from you, real life experience in terms of, how did you cure it and what is best practice/results you have had..also, just to clarify, I didnt go to see any doc (I dont believe/trust in doctors, when we talk about chemicals, as i believe nature has all body needs for that matter, so only physical fixtures, doctors are welcome)..so, please, share with me what did you do and what is best way to get rid of this nasty 'bug', once you got it..than you in advance..

P.S.
I think I got it in Bangsar Village Basil, and I was eating tomyam rice, and thats the only thing I havent shared with other folks who were just fine..considering that bacteria may take some time during incubation process, it may not be basil, but im certain because prior to that I havent eat anything near 24h..

Hello....EccO , how are you right now ?? truly so sorry to hear what you have faced

and i certainly know what you must feel in that situation sometimes after taking the wrong food.

Can you please try this for the whole day. Prepare yourself hot black tea , no sugar use Boh Brand

medium dark and drink it when its warm.

Please avoid drinking milk and sugar only plain black tea and mineral water for at least 3 days.

And also no spicy food preferably only porridge for at least 3 days, Trust me

it really works for me since young till now my friend. :)

In the mean time do let me know and hope you get well soon EccO.

Take care

Alby325i :):)

Guys/Gals , please be cautious before giving any medical advice and ecco please be cautious in receiving them.
A lot of remedies here are traditional / or from experience.

If the problem persists, please go see a doctor. It might be something else. There are superbugs nowadays that are immune to normal medicine.
Thats the only advice i can give you.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

..hi guys..Im fine..i just came trough whole thing already, so im fine since yesterday night..but im very very interested to hear what other people using..

I got Chinese medicine that works wonder always. Will check for the brand later.

Bro,

For severe cases of diarrhea, charcoal will not work. You need a stronger drug like Immodium. Available from pharmacies. This is what doctors will prescribe if charcoal don't work.

For severe cases, there's always Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. Fill yourself up, works for me everytime I'm purging my brains out, take care and get well soon man:)

drive ur ///M faster bro. it'll help divert ur body attention to the disease bcoz u need to concentrate more on the road....:)

Charcoal pills. Great with gatorade to rehydrate and of course, being close to the bathroom is great as well. A glass of really warm *hot almost?* water will relieve you of any abdomen cramps or wind build up.

To control loose stool...A tablespoon of Honey....if possible 3 times a day...got the remedy from my uncle in Kerala, India who is good in ayurvedic Med..but please visit a doctor if its serious..

johnj;817101 said:
To control loose stool...A tablespoon of Honey....if possible 3 times a day...got the remedy from my uncle in Kerala, India who is good in ayurvedic Med..but please visit a doctor if its serious..

no wonder you always look younger ... !! too many ayurvedic formulas ahhh

Top Bottom