First Ferrari, now Lambo on fire in SG!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
black_lamborghini_goes_up_in_flames.jpg
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/369906/black_lamborghini_goes_up_in_flames_and_smoke_along_holland_park.html

ish - ni macam arsonist je nih ..

Kena simpan keter aku betul-betul nih ..

Singapore is trying out Malaysian mechanics... so far, not very successful.

kgb;520582 said:
Singapore is trying out Malaysian mechanics... so far, not very successful.

to the contrary, NOW only they started using Singapore mechanics... i was wondering why so long SG ferrari havent come to my workshop... :D

The price that many of these clowns pay for such cars means astronomical instalment payments... and when they can't keep up with them... they know the resale value will suck.... so what other option is there to salvage value?... B U R N the mutha-F_ _ _ _ n car and get the insurance coverage back!..

its been done before.. some people think its still do-able now..

Blitzer;524431 said:
The price that many of these clowns pay for such cars means astronomical instalment payments... and when they can't keep up with them... they know the resale value will suck.... so what other option is there to salvage value?... B U R N the mutha-F_ _ _ _ n car and get the insurance coverage back!..

Huhh..?? Really?? I tot this kind of thing only happen in Bolehland..:listen:

Blitzer;524431 said:

its happening a lot in malaysia. most common : 350z drivers.

bmw7833;524435 said:
Huhh..?? Really?? I tot this kind of thing only happen in Bolehland..:listen:

Not only in bolehland, in others country also happen. Now days ppl are very smart want......

it could be the various modifications did on the car. fella just focus on power only until car become a bbq pit

Top Bottom