Finding BMW 635 csi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Amp

Club Guest
Hello big bros. I'm kinda new here. Currently finding BMW 635 csi. The price should be around RM20K since i'm a student.I really hope big bros here can help me to fulfil my wishlist.However if there are some recommend for me to buy a BMW price range around RM20K I greatly humble to hear your opinion.I prefer old skool. :)View attachment 26830

I saw one of this beauty rotting down in an alley near my housing area. Someone even had written on the screen 'Kalau mau jual, call 01xxxxxx'. Its sad when the car was a gem in it years.
Gd luck on your search though bro.

tee;780566 said:
I saw one of this beauty rotting down in an alley near my housing area. Someone even had written on the screen 'Kalau mau jual, call 01xxxxxx'. Its sad when the car was a gem in it years.
Gd luck on your search though bro.

If no one want it , just tow it back bro :p, but spare part are rare tho..!!

With all due respect bro, can you please proceed to the Newbie Section and do a self intro as per our forum rules and regulation before further posting is done? :4:.

We will then officially welcome you and you can then proceed to do your search and posting as normal :top:.

Amp;779788 said:
Hello big bros. I'm kinda new here.
Currently finding BMW 635 csi. The price should be around RM20K since i'm a student.
I really hope big bros here can help me to fulfil my wishlist.
However if there are some recommend for me to buy a BMW price range around RM20K I greatly humble to hear your opinion.

I prefer old skool. :)
View attachment 26830

Hi old skool. . I have one unit of Running BMW 635CSI(Manual ) to let go..If you're interested please email me.

drbosz;795436 said:
Hi old skool. . I have one unit of Running BMW 635CSI(Manual ) to let go..If you're interested please email me.

With all due respect bro, can you please proceed to the Newbie Section and do a self intro as per our forum rules and regulation before further posting is done :4:.

Top Bottom