Find and install engine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
amuhamad;767090 said:
Haha..you are definitely right man..no money no talk or no money no honey.. for that reason I'm still being in Indonesia for " gold digging"..hehe..just joke bro..:eek: I like Auto actually..

i also would like to join you for the gold quest ..."If there is" :) and plenty more ppl here from this forum too ...

so any figure of conversion budget on mind ?

I think you can talk to Ho at Mzone in Kota Damansara.. he does alot of work and is very reasonable, also I think he can easily undertake this kind of conversion as many shops in that area also send their cars to him to do complicated jobs.

He could also help you to source the engine etc. also :)

How nice if can transplant a 335 engine into my E90. Now that would be fun. Heheheehehe ...

smike;766804 said:
Bro, in the first place are you going to register it after changing your engine. If you are, than you are in for trouble as Puspakom will not approved it. You can only increase power to a car not more than 25% of the present cc. Therefore if yours is at 2000 cc at the moment, the maximum you can do it would be a 2.5 litre BMW engine. that too you will have to write in to JPJ for approval.
Now if you are NOT intending to do all of the above but just keen on getting a bigger cc, than be prepared to face the full law when you do get into trouble in the near future. As for a good mechanic, who does well in conversion, i would recommend Blue Green Motor Werks, based of the federal highway after the Sunway double bridge heading towards Subang on your right hand side of the federal highway.
I have done my conversion there and i am satisfied with their werks. :cheers:

smike, how much the total cost of your conversion? Planning to convert from M20B25(A) to M50B25(A).. Thanks :)

Top Bottom