Finally, The Three

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;732692 said:
alive88, u are right and they are not Hella rear light.

phew, thought so.. thanks bro.. btw, TT this thursday bro?

huskar3399;732696 said:
phew lucky u alive88. ehe.
how come chop shop is selling not ori things? weird.

this depo has some advantage which it can be fitted without any modification at all.. but 3 bars wont be enough plus its not LED.. :D
sometimes even chop shop doesnt know, coz the car that was scrapped may happen to install this depo lights, hence the existence of it at halfcut.

First time visit to Bomin Auto

last friday went to bomin auto to fix that ting2 sound from my longshaft.. went there with my dad to fix his edc.. met bro alantiong there, thanks bro for the heads up and came to see me there! i owe u a lot.. :listen: p/s: my dad is interested with your spare engine bro alan..

finally son fly higher than his dad :thefinger::trytofly:
IMG_20120413_155244.jpg

it was raining on the evening..
IMG_20120413_172717.jpg

changing my g/b oil with ori zf after 160k km.. surprisingly the old oil is still clean after that 160k km
IMG_20120413_173045.jpg

went to sabak bernam on sunday for some fishing..
IMG_20120415_120326.jpg

yesterday one funny mistakes cost us a lot.. my cousin accidentally left my key inside the boot, and the door is locked.. :banghead: hence, my bro came from lumut and picked us up at sabak bernam, went to penang, pick up the spare key, went back to sabak bernam, unlock the boot, and went to putrajaya to send my cousin back home.. it was a 10hour drive :driver:

663km-lumut-sabak bernam- lumut- penang- lumut- sabak bernam ,-hilux
as.jpg

Glad to know u got your 'move' again..

Purposely go to Bomin to service both cars?

yeap, purposely went there.. actually its becoz of the e38, to fix its edc..changing the accumulator.. mine just come along, sekali jalan je..

hi bro Alive.....nice ride. It was a pleasure to meet you late last weekend. Will inform you when I come over to Ipoh. cheers.

theblackbeast;734634 said:
hi bro Alive.....nice ride. It was a pleasure to meet you late last weekend. Will inform you when I come over to Ipoh. cheers.

Bro, join the Pangkor drive, we drive together-gether.

bmw7833;734636 said:
Bro, join the Pangkor drive, we drive together-gether.

Thanks man, but apologise I will be out with buddies for dive trip. Will look out for the next ride.

Top Bottom