Finally, The Three

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;723861 said:
Buzz me one day befor u want to meet. I am ok if time available.

19k only for e46? Damn it's cheap!
Yup. And he bought it last year for only 26k.

bmw7833;723861 said:
19k only for e46? Damn it's cheap!
deng cheap! are u sure or not. aha. e36 also difficult to get that price. i am eyeing for e36 for my waifu daily drive to school but if i can get e46 at that price then e46 it is.

huskar3399;723900 said:
deng cheap! are u sure or not. aha. e36 also difficult to get that price. i am eyeing for e36 for my waifu daily drive to school but if i can get e46 at that price then e46 it is.

after several days of interogation, he admit that the car is kastam ones.. thats why he dont want to sell it to me, haiyoooooooo.. i cant reason that!

initialM;724834 said:
Nice BMW collection.
At 24 my ride was Bas Mini Wilayah...........

but looking at u now, u r way better than the Bas Mini Wilayah tokey.. i salute you, your UDM, and your passion towards every single UDM u own. :adore:

think ive fallen in love with this BBS, but its only 17".. perhaps ill just go with it or should i find 18'? 17 should be fine issit? planning to get better performance 17"'s tyre with the price of 18"..

alive88;732394 said:
after several days of interogation, he admit that the car is kastam ones.. thats why he dont want to sell it to me, haiyoooooooo.. i cant reason that!

but looking at u now, u r way better than the Bas Mini Wilayah tokey.. i salute you, your UDM, and your passion towards every single UDM u own. :adore:

think ive fallen in love with this BBS, but its only 17".. perhaps ill just go with it or should i find 18'? 17 should be fine issit? planning to get better performance 17"'s tyre with the price of 18"..

innitialm is now famous in jb, sinkapoo and some say batam n tanjung balai bro..hehe..

17 is too old lah kawan, at least go for llapanbelat inci lah..cabutsssssss

JFT63;732463 said:
innitialm is now famous in jb, sinkapoo and some say batam n tanjung balai bro..hehe..

17 is too old lah kawan, at least go for llapanbelat inci lah..cabutsssssss

now, tanjung balai is new.. haha.. but currently that BBS i found is 17... haiyooo... ill change the wheels later la liek that.. wait for 18,, but but what if i didnt manage to find 18 and that 17 is sold? hahhhhh... this is madness :102: ... haha

huskar3399;732484 said:
18" lah. got plenty for sale in the forum. choose and pay only. simple as that. LoL

aiyo bro.. 18 too ar... im confuseddd.. :D

bmw7833;732533 said:
16" is enough, comfort like charm for my old ass. :p

aiyo bro, u 16 la pulak.. nobody agrees with 17 ar.. :vollkommenauf:

bmw7833;732670 said:
Hehehh bro, have to act fast..I am thinking to buy it to keep as spare when i saw the ad yesterday night, my left side got a bit dirty now.

haiyoo.. ill know whether to buy it or not tonite. btw, what is the price for a new one eh?

fariz.hashim;732678 said:
better quick bro before somebody else grab it..hehehe

you're absolutely right bro. i think ill just put some deposit first.. just to be secure. :D

bmw7833;732675 said:
I believe the price is still neg if u visit the shop.

i already gave him a call, he said can nego a bit.. should i just go to kl tomorrow perhaps? haha.. in perak its holiday tomorrow

hold on hold on...after ive been lurking for sum period looking for the postFL tailights, this really bothers me as it seems that the rear lamp doesnt look original..

this is the tail light that is advertised in mudah.my- if my eyes didnt deceived me, i can only see 3 bars, and no reflector
3900325524.jpg

compared to this one, which obviously has 4bars and the reflector at the lowest part of the lamp.
2942963071.jpg

the first one looks more like its an aftermarket tail lamp produced by depo.. like this
IMG_8695.jpg

Bro,
my advise that you should go have a look yourself. Let me double check my rear light and update you

fariz.hashim;732686 said:
Bro,
my advise that you should go have a look yourself. Let me double check my rear light and update you

thanks a lot bro!.. sorry for the hassle

Top Bottom