Finally, The Three

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alive88

Club Guest
perhaps the title is misleading, you will not find any excellent 3 series in here.. only just a bunch of old machines, which makes my dad and i spend most of the moolah on them.. seriously, most of it.. this is my dad's collection.. 94' e32 730Li and 97' e38 740Li.. too bad the e32 EDC has been retrofitted to bilstein abs due to unavailability of parts..
IMG_20120313_154208.jpg
e32 is bulky but steady like a hulk, whilst e38 is so sleek and quick with its v8
IMG_20120313_154221.jpg
see the awning? its DIY, like i told u guys, most of the moolah goes to these old machines..
IMG_20120313_154317.jpg
can see my precious at far back.. i cant park by the 7s' side.. they are too handsome.. plus young chap cant blend in well with them great cars.. :thefinger:
IMG_20120313_154243.jpg
Hope you enjoy it.. the money spent is totally worth the while

Nice pair of 7s you got there.

Nice to see the E32 bro. :love:

Yup, hulking looks! :adore:

And your E39 is awesome too!

guys, i cant seem to reply with quote.. is it something wrong here or is it only me?

@BlackCat.. Thanks bro, i believe u r driving an M car rite? would love to own one.. my next target would be an e46 M3! :rock:

@theblackbeast..u have an immaculate e39 there bro.. mine is nothing compared to yours.. will do the mod slowly, but surely!

@eggie86! bro, u r one e32 hardcore ive ever known in this forum... this e32 is my first step towards knowing BMW.. first time my dad brought it home in the year 99, and people teleng2 looking at it, n i was like whats wrong with u guys...the car is still among the highest luxury car available in MY at that time,and after realising that, though that time im only in standard 5, i swear to myself ill own one.. n here i am now after 13 years.. :love:

Doing my maths here..11+13 = 24 years old? Way to go for owning an E39...most would go for brand new Myvi at this stage....BMW minyak mahal etc hehe.

Thats the benefit of early and good education I guess :)

@Haywire.. yes bro, i am 24 this July.. i dun really care people said minyak mahal etc2.. but the joy of driving it makes u smile all day long.. btw, from batu pahat to kl, and right away manjung, around 550km,, rm70 primax ron 95 is all it takes.. how can you say that minyak mahal.. hehehe

@JFT63 she's fine cikgu. cuma nk kena replace the center bearing(or what it is called).... rugi la xdpt jumpa cikgu aritu.. da sampai bt pahat hujan lebat plak tu, plus my phone kena barred at that time..

"alive88" thanks for the compliments bro!

wah.....such young age you selected for E39, well done bro! you are right at your age I went for wira aeroback. I had people physco me not to look at my dream machine and because of a good friend of mine who is a UDM lover turned me again 360 degrees. Now I am a proud owner of this lovely beast :love:.

bmw7833;723350 said:
The e38 is my pick among the three.

Bro, where u normally lepak in TI?

yup bro.. i wanted to buy that e38, but then my dad potong line.. what to do.. haish.. im working at Kolej Komuniti Teluk Intan.. there's one e39 fella over there.. plat BGR sumthing, maroon, but with vorsteiner hood! never had the chance to say hi to him yet.. anybody u know bro?

yat325;723461 said:
nice ride u r family hav....n urs e39 look so ori n nice

thanks bro.. from afar it does look nice.. but when u get nearer, u can see all the paint and the pain, around the body.. hehehe

Now quite a few units e39 in the area. But i never realize there is one maroon e39 with vorsteiner hood.

alive88;723219 said:
can see my precious at far back.. i cant park by the 7s' side.. they are too handsome.. plus young chap cant blend in well with them great cars.. :thefinger:
IMG_20120313_154243.jpg
i LoL at this. looks like the 7 series (adults) not layan your 5 series (kid) and let the kid stays at the corner alone. nice pics!

bmw7833;723497 said:
Now quite a few units e39 in the area. But i never realize there is one maroon e39 with vorsteiner hood.

do u know where is kolej komuniti? its near hospital.. i think the restaurant owner owns it.. if the car is there tomorrow ill take a picture of it bro..

huskar3399;723501 said:
i LoL at this. looks like the 7 series (adults) not layan your 5 series (kid) and let the kid stays at the corner alone. nice pics!

haha.. when u said that i LoLed at it.. perhaps needs to find another younger brother to play with? hehe.. recently in love with e36 coupe.. hmmmm

when will u be around TI bro? ill bring my e39 when u r in TI.. if not ill just drive my bulletproof engine wira a/b..

basically just missed one opportunity to own another bimmer.. a friend of mine sold his e46 320i, year 99, with flat grey colour, and is in good running condition at 19k oni.. haiyoooo.. he told me that he waited for like 3 months to sell his at 22k, but to no avail, and he traded in for a toyota hilux for 19k. haish,..... feels bad.. feels real bad.. and he said he thought i dun want an e46, therefore he never bothers to tell me..

alive88;723517 said:
when will u be around TI bro? ill bring my e39 when u r in TI.. if not ill just drive my bulletproof engine wira a/b..

Buzz me one day befor u want to meet. I am ok if time available.

alive88;723854 said:
basically just missed one opportunity to own another bimmer.. a friend of mine sold his e46 320i, year 99, with flat grey colour, and is in good running condition at 19k oni.. haiyoooo.. he told me that he waited for like 3 months to sell his at 22k, but to no avail, and he traded in for a toyota hilux for 19k. haish,..... feels bad.. feels real bad.. and he said he thought i dun want an e46, therefore he never bothers to tell me..

19k only for e46? Damn it's cheap!

Top Bottom