Finally saw the new Z4 in flesh

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ALBundy

Founding Member
Saw the new Z4 in flesh, sat in it and mightily impressed with the second generation Z4. The interior finishing is finally up to the expectation of the typical BMW owners. The dashboard is covered with what seemed to be high quality leather stitched together via the popular french seam seen on the LCI E90. The Z4 comes in two variants, and the one with 3.0 twin turbo comes with 7 speed DCT that is capable of doing launch control, much simpler to do than previous models. There are a host of other improvements from bigger interior cabin, advanced roadster air conditioning system, various access modes into the car, more program settings for the car normal, sport and sport plus! BMW also spent plenty of time to ensure this roadster emit a sonorous purr at low revs and as one floors the pedal, this purr will turn into an euphoric crescendo!! This car is the real deal! Looks wise, the new Z4 is an evolution of the existing model, a good progression which makes the car even more appealing across all types of BMW owners. The longer front bonnet with bigger kidney grills, do have some resemblance with the legendary 507 roadster. Some pictures to share, taken in the training room. Will load more when I have the time. Enjoy. The Interior with chrome dials,
3596267785_90c82203ba.jpg
The look from the rear, (and yes there is an Audi TT in the room for comparison tests!!)
3597070912_e8aa96a283.jpg
The Z4 with a heart of a beast,
3596260317_622e28283e.jpg

where did you actually see the flesh bro??? Germany or Malaysia? As far as I concerned, the new Z4 has not reached our shore yet

The Z4 has indeed landed on our shores. Pictures taken in BMW Regional Training center at CyberJaya. :)

Cheers

Nice photos.
Anyone got an invite to the launch yet?

:top:

The new Z4 is sweet....certain angles reminds me of the new Audi TT though. It has reached Australian shores and prices starts from A$110,000.

Pssst....the X6 3.0 starts from A$120k.....ahem.....

A$110K is cheap. In the USA, the new Z4 is so much cheaper at around USD45K only.
NO thanks to you know who.

Heard that there will be a launching show in Pavillion on the 18th Jun . . Is that true ? ? ? There will be only 3 units available for sale

jeffreychung;428382 said:
Heard that there will be a launching show in Pavillion on the 18th Jun . . Is that true ? ? ? There will be only 3 units available for sale

what???! no lucky draw...? hahaha!

Thats what i heard from a friend. . They will be a z4 show in pavillion on the 18 jun.. just wana make sure that is true ? ?

Top Bottom