Field report: Swissol

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by ParFive@Jan 7 2005, 11:31 AM
I checked out Swissol in Sri Hatamas. The person incharge took much time to explain to me their products as I'm not exprienced in detailing. He then showed me some of their work. He evaluated my car and recommend to try out their normal products first. So I made an appointment and sent my car there yesterday.

I was charged RM130 for polish n wax, RM50 for paint repair and RM130 for leather cleaning n treatment. Overall I'm happy with their work and especially their customer service. The boss is very friendly and staff is courteous.

This was incontrast of CarCare which don't know how to explain what they do and only ask me to get their package which upfront I have to pay almost RM1700! Swissol have packages as well, but you pay per visit and they will give discount.

I've not been to other detailing centers so I can't compare much. I hope my field reports helps.
ParFive, Can you provide some details as to where exactly is Swissol located? Am interested to pay them a visit one of these days.

Before:
normal_P1010089.jpg

normal_P1010090.jpg

After:
normal_P1010095.jpg

normal_P1010093.jpg

normal_P1010097.jpg

normal_P1010099.jpg

normal_P1010103.jpg

Mirror Finish Package - Sanding
1. Complete sandown -wet and dry
2. M85 Meguiars Diamond Cut 2.0
3. M83 Meguiars Dual Action Cleaner Polish
4. M82 Meguiars Swirl Free Polish
5. Zaino Z2Pro
Duration: 3 Days
Surface Restoration By: Mobile Auto Grooming

anybody who want to polish n wax their baby,i have the address in singapore.pm me plz.

Top Bottom