Field report: Swissol

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ParFive

Club Guest
I checked out Swissol in Sri Hatamas. The person incharge took much time to explain to me their products as I'm not exprienced in detailing. He then showed me some of their work. He evaluated my car and recommend to try out their normal products first. So I made an appointment and sent my car there yesterday.I was charged RM130 for polish n wax, RM50 for paint repair and RM130 for leather cleaning n treatment. Overall I'm happy with their work and especially their customer service. The boss is very friendly and staff is courteous.This was incontrast of CarCare which don't know how to explain what they do and only ask me to get their package which upfront I have to pay almost RM1700! Swissol have packages as well, but you pay per visit and they will give discount. I've not been to other detailing centers so I can't compare much. I hope my field reports helps.

Good initiative! There's lots of centers nowadays, and its handy to have a feel of their prices and workmanship in advance. Maybe like workshops, one can measure center's worth by checking out the other cars there and even talking to the owners.

What other rides were there? Were they brought there by the owner or driver? Thanks

I've been to the same place, and yes, they explain what their products well and what options are available to their customers. Their prices are not too pricey compared to some other detailing outlets (well, unless you go for the Swissol Mystery range!). I'm guessing you spoke to Jesse?

WkWoo, owners bring their car there themselves usually.

Yes, I spoke to Jesse. He's is driving a beautiful E39 which is a testimonial to his workmanship.

Well, it's as expected, the owner of the gym maintains his body well :D

Been there once. No one attended to me. When they finally did they just showed me the price and a leaflet. So much for any "explanation".

Originally posted by 3er@Jan 7 2005, 05:20 PM
Been there once. No one attended to me. When they finally did they just showed me the price and a leaflet. So much for any "explanation".
Maybe they just didn't like the way you looked............ekekekekeke.....just kidding!

Anyway, personally, I found them to be very professional and the quality of Swissol wax is excellent and quite resilient!

I would have no problem recommending swissol products!

GO FOR IT!

Have heard a lot of Swissol products especially their wax. Apparently it lasts for weeks....

been there once, incidentally while waiting for dear wife.. place is neat and nice.. products seem convincing.. observed one worker was polishing a black hyundai halfway.. result was great compared to other non-polished areas..

reading other testimonials, will definitely try out once i get more sandblasts and scratches on my car.. :)

p/s: does anyone know that the owner/boss can also bring in performance upgrading parts/products too?

I have used Swissol on my car before. It was pretty well and shine is something to look out for in white cars.

The wax also last quite long, say about 3-4 washes. It doesn't trap dirt
and the water beading is good.

:D
BMS_78.JPG

Hi guys Swissol is very luxury car wax. In Bangkok, I just started using SWISSOL in my shop. It's good enough to try it.

BMS_41.JPG

ALPINA%20B12.jpg

This ALPINA B12 love Swissol onyx.

bye guys.... Varong

BMS_89.jpg

Hmmm.......I'd love swissol onyx too :)......

Alpina B12?!!!! F*CK ME!! is that short wheelbase? ........must rank as one of my dream cars.....B10 BiTurbo, M3 GT, E30 M3 EVO sport....alas....the list goes on and on..........................

Sorry off topic......."yes swissol is a very good product and everyone should try it real soon " (pre-prepared script provided by local swisssol agent)

swissol%20MY.JPG

Swissol is good enough to try!!
It's make you luxury feeling on your paint.
Please contact Jesse at his shop he will help you.

iwashmania,

can I order a set, I mean the swissol products and the lady?? they come in a package right?? wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off

Top Bottom