Feeler: Once in a lifetime project (marriage, not restoration...)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
elwine30;595351 said:
Not all are bottle caps. I was running on bottle caps back then. There were BBS, Alpina, some Jap capalang deep dish rims by you know who. hahahaha

hmmm...think it was mine. gosh...sure brings back memories, back then my ex ride still in the original color.

Yes, the original color. I still have the picture of you with your ride in Federal Highway.

LiteBulb;595301 said:
congrats. make sure ur gf have no access to this forum, else your plan will be busted =)
nay...she's not so into forum...

btw just a list of fellow E30ian that could join, i'll keep you guys inform on further update
have to see how's de proposal going in april...hopefully it shall be a one off unforgettable event for her
1.EuJax
2.KGB
3.Johnvk
4.gizmo82
5.fabian (i take that as on offer...keke)

@elwine..ya, arent those E30 adorable...wakaka

elwine30;595455 said:
Yes, the original color. I still have the picture of you with your ride in Federal Highway.

kewl man, think back then..I still got thick hair...haha

munk3ong;595480 said:
nay...she's not so into forum...

btw just a list of fellow E30ian that could join, i'll keep you guys inform on further update
have to see how's de proposal going in april...hopefully it shall be a one off unforgettable event for her
1.EuJax
2.KGB
3.Johnvk
4.gizmo82
5.fabian (i take that as on offer...keke)

@elwine..ya, arent those E30 adorable...wakaka

Munk3ong,

Any updates on the proposed E30 convoy for your wedding?

Here's some recent pictures of mine all dolled up as the wedding car. :eek:

SDC14094.jpg

SDC14099.jpg

awesome le..haha..too bad, not so soon due to de 3-11 japan disaster, cos initially thought of to propose at shinjuku tower...
now planning the same event in Sognefjord, Norway (Jun, 5%) / Peak HK (Aug, 50%) / Sky Bar BKK (Dec 45%)

sure will keep u guys inform

mizhan;636546 said:
first time i see an E30 wedding car. not bad at all.. :)

Actually it is not so ideal to use 4 door E30 as a wedding car coz of the limited room (esp legroom) in the back seats.

You know lah with the bride's wedding dress & all, its was a squeeze at the back.

I reckon in terms of interior cabin wise, the 4 door E30 is more akin to a modern day B segment sized car.

munk3ong;636564 said:
awesome le..haha..too bad, not so soon due to de 3-11 japan disaster, cos initially thought of to propose at shinjuku tower...
now planning the same event in Sognefjord, Norway (Jun, 5%) / Peak HK (Aug, 50%) / Sky Bar BKK (Dec 45%)

sure will keep u guys inform

All the best Bro, be it Norway, Hong Kong or Bangkok. :eek:

First of all, congratz to bro munk3ong. It's already mid-May and I assume no news is good news, ie the proposal went well, I sincerely hope so.

seewai;636573 said:
First of all, congratz to bro munk3ong. It's already mid-May and I assume no news is good news, ie the proposal went well, I sincerely hope so.

haha..have to replan the whole event now due to 3-11..

Keano;636528 said:
Munk3ong,

Any updates on the proposed E30 convoy for your wedding?

Here's some recent pictures of mine all dolled up as the wedding car. :eek:

SDC14094.jpg

SDC14099.jpg

Bro! was it your wedding or your buddy's wedding?

I see that your car rides a different rims from the last time i saw it.... where/how much you got those BBS? 15"?

Cheers...

pumpkin76;637637 said:
Bro! was it your wedding or your buddy's wedding?

I see that your car rides a different rims from the last time i saw it.... where/how much you got those BBS? 15"?

Cheers...

It was my sister's wedding. I'm a old married man liao. :eek:

Those are just 14" BBS, pocket not deep enuff for 15". Got them from a trader in Mudah & spent ~RM1.5K in total to get them refurbished.

How's your E30 shopping/hunting coming along?

Keano;637756 said:
It was my sister's wedding. I'm a old married man liao. :eek:

Those are just 14" BBS, pocket not deep enuff for 15". Got them from a trader in Mudah & spent ~RM1.5K in total to get them refurbished.

How's your E30 shopping/hunting coming along?

You? old? nah...... :)

Booked 1 E30 in Ipoh. Hope to get it within these 2 weeks. Will PM you once I get the car here, you might have the parts that I need....

i'm in ipoh right now.. and i'm pleasantly surprised with number of decent condition E30's running around. mostly M40's.

pumpkin76;638454 said:
You? old? nah...... :)

Booked 1 E30 in Ipoh. Hope to get it within these 2 weeks. Will PM you once I get the car here, you might have the parts that I need....

Congratulations on your aquisition. Finally found "THE ONE". :congrats:

Sure, PM me what you're after. I'll see what I can come up with. :eek:

Top Bottom