Feeler: Once in a lifetime project (marriage, not restoration...)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

munk3ong

Club Guest
Nono...guys, dun mis-understandi'm not like our bro mizhan...rebuilding a brand new E30 :rolleyes:just another project that every man will/should come intolike most E30-ians here, we share a passion for our beloved 3-serieslucky my GF although dunno much bout it, she love my E30 alsoand i'm now in my mid-20s, and will be proposing to her in april when we are up on Fuji-yamato cut things short, i estimate the wedding ceremony will be in a year time from nowand as per typical chinese family, there will be those morning session of fetching the bride homethus i would just like to ask if anyone here would be kind enough to borrow some E30i mean some 5-6 cars of 4Dr, to join the convoy of the morning session (also like a small dream of mine, convoy of E30 rather then the usual mix)coupe are welcome, but must not be nicer then mine...:rolleyes::rolleyes:Notes: - I know its alittle too early to ask for help, but better be prepare and gauge the reaction- dear mod, maybe this should in member gathering, but its still now in planning stage, once everything (esp the wedding is confirm), i then think it will be more appropriate to shift there- for those are thinking of getting marry this year, and need to support i'll lend u mine :cool:

ICEMAN 13;595042 said:
aiseehh only for e30's only ka ....

Kekeke. Specially for E30s only it seems. :4:

Btw, congrats on your impending marriage bro. :top:

You're darn lucky that your gf/wife-to-be loves your E30 too!

CONGRATS..... its a good idea!!!

p/s: errr bro, its(marriage) not ONCE in a life time project,... can be many times also... hehehehehe

just kidding.

ICEMAN 13;595042 said:
aiseehh only for e30's only ka ....
not reali bro...but its a pretty sight of many E30 with ribbons...haha

Eggie86;595044 said:
Kekeke. Specially for E30s only it seems. :4:

Btw, congrats on your impending marriage bro. :top:

You're darn lucky that your gf/wife-to-be loves your E30 too!
haha...thx...if all goes well..will put de invite here
datsunnismo;595064 said:
CONGRATS..... its a good idea!!!

p/s: errr bro, its(marriage) not ONCE in a life time project,... can be many times also... hehehehehe

just kidding.
dun l like that...again..will keep all informed...cos reali wish to have bunch of E30 as convoy

Congrats man, and great idea. E30 looks lovely all dressed up :) Saw these on another forum:

08102010080.jpg

08102010081.jpg

Congratulations there Munkeong :) and all the best! Convoy of marriage e30 would be cool :)

I have a very ordinary e30 in normal condition if you dont mind...4 door...but i cannot commit right now as i am not sure of my whereabouts at that time. Perhaps let you know at a closer date? Cheers...

Regards

you can count on mine, definitely not nice as yours, but 4 door.

dear mk.. we meet in equine the other day..
congrats n hope all goes on according to plan.. can join for convoy if u need me in..

Have to give my ride a fresh coat of paint.. now it looks like a track/autocross battle machine.. :p

cempaka;595151 said:
Congrats man, and great idea. E30 looks lovely all dressed up :) Saw these on another forum:

08102010080.jpg

08102010081.jpg

hahaha...i luv those pics.

start of a new journey in life & ends with what nobody can escape at its background!!!

congrats. make sure ur gf have no access to this forum, else your plan will be busted =)

Not all are bottle caps. I was running on bottle caps back then. There were BBS, Alpina, some Jap capalang deep dish rims by you know who. hahahaha

Top Bottom