Feedback on E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi guys,I telling one bad news about E60.Travelling around 6 months ,then the engine blok cracked the water leaking into cyclinder cause jam.Can be believed?

well, we can resist the beauty of it, it's too good to be true, hopefully there are no problems later on.

Just got my E60 525i Sports about 3 weeks ago, i think any BMWs now comes with 3 yrs or 60,000km (whichever comes first) service and repair.. yes that including parts and oils =) free maintenance for 3 yrs or 60,000km =)) and with the NAP, i got my 525i for 398k instead of 423k when i booked it in FEB '06.

Originally posted by rsnavin@May 13 2006, 02:07 PM
guys,

sorry been sometime since i kept u guys updated. think my dad will go for the 5. he is in da midst of finalising it. between the 530i and 530d.

thanks for all your feedback.
Should go for 530d, which both price are the same after NAP. Been using for a year now and superbly satisfied with the car performance, and of course in the between facing problems on windscreen sound, seats... but its already solved after long battle with AB. I believe, as long the engine is good...i'm good.

Did 250km/h on Pantai Timur h/way. last month to T'ganu :yahoo: ....will never regret with my choice. I thought it will cut-off at 242km/h....yeah right....

Top Bottom