Facelifted E90 Finally Revealed!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mikeyew

Club Guest
These are the 1st officially released photos of the facelifted e90.The front and back looks better now, especially the rear lights, now comes with led brake lights. The front gets a e92 grill and reworked bonnet, bumper and redesigned headlights too.:top:.....but not too sure about the side mirrors though.:eek:Side profile remained unchanged except for the side skirts.View attachment 5390View attachment 5391View attachment 5392

Beg to differ. IMHO it looks more like a ladies car now, especially the 3/4 frontal view with all those curves on the bonnet line. Lost the edge. How disappointing. :( I'm glad I didn't wait for it to roll out, and got hold of one of the last few 2008 325Sports left.

IMHO, I dislike the wooden interior. Brushed aluminium still da best!

Eeek! What are those curves at the bonnet? Doesn't look garang anymore.

bimmerdude;341365 said:
when do we get these models here?

Probably around March 2009, depending on remaining pre-facelift stock levels. Maybe it'll look better in real life, especially with M-spoilers. It's still a beautiful car of course. :rolleyes:

Schwepps;341420 said:
Probably around March 2009, depending on remaining pre-facelift stock levels. Maybe it'll look better in real life, especially with M-spoilers. It's still a beautiful car of course. :rolleyes:

March should be about right for a '09 manufactured car. Will be looking forward to it. Hopefully the '09 CKD 325i will come with all the features as those for the UK & US market. Wonder how BMW malaysia is going to market it (price & specs).

Less muscular i supposed without the moustache.

Rear lights looks off a bit....

Top Bottom