F30 or e90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
VKS;691978 said:
5 yrs BSRI ?? thats gonna save you alot bro..just pour petrol and jalan..congrats on the new ride,its an awesome machine:top:

Ya, until End/Dec, you will get 5yrs BSRI. Like you said, basically pump petrol, road tax and insurance only.
With all the peace of mind.

Daniel E30;692038 said:
remember to fetch me ahhh....

Can, but i think you will fall asleep with I6 lah, since u got a I6 + twin turbo.
Just pulling ur leg, bro. Ha!

VKS;691978 said:
5 yrs BSRI ?? thats gonna save you alot bro..just pour petrol and jalan..congrats on the new ride,its an awesome machine:top:

BTW, I had the chance to compare white, black, grey, silver side by side during my BMW intensive driver training. No regret getting this color. It enhance the contour of the car. It also enhance the shadow part, so creating a contrast between bright and shadow area. As a result the body line looks very muscular to me. Love it.

Good choice bro!

There will be no more 2.5 liter inline 6 engine in the future, as BMW is moving towards modular engine design, ie 500cc per cylinder. So 4pot will be 2 liter, inline 6 will be 3 liter, V8 will be 4 liter and etc etc.

The E90 is still an amazing car in terms of driving dynamics, still ahead of the competition despite reaching the end of its product cycle.

ALBundy;692045 said:
Good choice bro!

There will be no more 2.5 liter inline 6 engine in the future, as BMW is moving towards modular engine design, ie 500cc per cylinder. So 4pot will be 2 liter, inline 6 will be 3 liter, V8 will be 4 liter and etc etc.

The E90 is still an amazing car in terms of driving dynamics, still ahead of the competition despite reaching the end of its product cycle.

Thanks bundy.

Yes, knowing it's end of cycle but the styling is still very appealing to me, even when I compare with other makes.
It may be slow, I still decided to take it up because I can live with it. What i need is the driving dynamics, power is 2nd in the list.
I prefer "in control" in corner rather then straight line speed. It is also practical enough, don't see other choice yet...

Vroom325;692043 said:
BTW, I had the chance to compare white, black, grey, silver side by side during my BMW intensive driver training. No regret getting this color. It enhance the contour of the car. It also enhance the shadow part, so creating a contrast between bright and shadow area. As a result the body line looks very muscular to me. Love it.

Congrats bro, believe you chose the space grey. I did too as I believe the colour suits the Msport kit and rims very nicely.

spidey;692109 said:
Congrats bro, believe you chose the space grey. I did too as I believe the colour suits the Msport kit and rims very nicely.

Me too, in fact i was looking for black all the while, but until i had a chance to look on space gray, side by side with other color, quickly fall in love with the color, it really suite to our E90 appearance & styling, especially with MSport body kit. But i must agree that, white color do look very nice too....

Vroom325;692037 said:
Thanks bro! We catch up soon for a drink!

Will call for a drinkin session sometime 3rd wk of dec. Heavy travelling nw. Currently in Chengdu "experiencing" the local culture. Will b heading to Hanoi next week, Sg & Taipei will be the followin week

RCBL;692143 said:
Will call for a drinkin session sometime 3rd wk of dec. Heavy travelling nw. Currently in Chengdu "experiencing" the local culture. Will b heading to Hanoi next week, Sg & Taipei will be the followin week

Bro, sure. We shall fix d date when u r back. I will be in japan in d third week...

Hi guys,

My apologies for the late reply.Been flat out with work.After lotsa of pondering.Ive decided to get the E90 325i M sports 5YEARS/100K.Got my car last friday..Wohooo..Im gona give the f30 probably 1 yr and really get super jealous..Then MAYBE ill trade it in for the F30 after all the faults have been fixed and there are sum form of face life..haha.Cheers boys!

I've just got my pre-registered 2011 320I MSport from AB SB with a whopping 10% discount, plus 5 years BSRI and 2.5% interest. I'm not complaining. I've got the white, its the 'in' color nowadays, and get to see the contour clearly. Looks good with the MSport styling. Love the Glacier silver interior trim.

Vroom325;691891 said:
I always prefer get the end batch BMW car with all problems/bugs fixed, full optioned. So I am picking up my 2011 E90 325 M sport tomorrow with 250k, 5yrs BSRI, 2.5% from AB BPS.

In some way, I do agree that there's no better timing then NOW, live today. Of course one also has to balance between NOW and TOMORROW lah. Cant spend every penny you have.

F30, may be next cycle, when I6 is only available on hi end car. I just love the engine note of it.

i must say for 250k ..thats a FANTASTIC buy:top:

Vroom325;691891 said:
I always prefer get the end batch BMW car with all problems/bugs fixed, full optioned. So I am picking up my 2011 E90 325 M sport tomorrow with 250k, 5yrs BSRI, 2.5% from AB BPS.

In some way, I do agree that there's no better timing then NOW, live today. Of course one also has to balance between NOW and TOMORROW lah. Cant spend every penny you have.

F30, may be next cycle, when I6 is only available on hi end car. I just love the engine note of it.

Welcome to the i6 club :)

I'm sure the i6's engine note is intoxicating when u rev it up the limit while cruising along our highways!

Vroom325;691891 said:

Congrats Vroom325!!! Happy for you!

Top Bottom