E90 LCI 325i or F30?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro Fadhlan,

And if i may add...your E92 325i is now upgraded with the BMW Performance Shocks, Springs & Anti-Roll Bar wow!! U gota join in the next monthly drive...time to flex the suspension a bit eh? Nothing like giving it a good rempit session to run in the shocks!

Congrats on yr upgrade!

Cheers.

Fadhlan;569674 said:
I had this dilemma before Raya. So I opted for '07 325 E92 CBU from UK - coral red leather, sunroof, iDrive. The 335 is too much of a stretch for me. This is for now, of course.

My next ride - ///M3 E92 baby!!!
:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

Do we expect to buy E90 at lower price at 2012, when some rich people who just bought them in 2011 feel gatal and want to change to the new F30? There is bound to be right? :)

A debut is not a launch, so those datelines are pretty optimistic as it is. My own gameplan is 2014 replacement of my E90, as a new model is BOUND to have bugs in the first 18 months.

M3ac;569679 said:
Ya, I also heard from the grapevine that probably 2011, nonetheless, its still a strong rumour

The F10 was launched in Europe in November 2009, launched in Malaysia as CBU in May 2010, CKD was what, October 2010? I would assume a similar schedule for the F30 so 2011 is possible depending on when BMW launches it in their home market.

Exactly. So a possible timeline is:

- Europe launch 4Q/2011
- Malaysia CBU launch May 2012
- Malaysia SKD available 4Q/2012
- Add 18 months to eliminate the bugs, mid-2014 upgrade (for me, because I refuse to be a guinea pig :biggrin: ) Just nice, as my E90 will be 6 years old then.

But I think that timeline is the most optimistic possible. All the launch dates are still pundit guesses at the moment.

Top Bottom