11th Annual Charity Jam Session 2010 at RP Saujana

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Stan, thanks for the hospitality. I think halfway rp ran out of beers. An enjoyable evening;)

ALBundy;539145 said:
Stan, thanks for the hospitality. I think halfway rp ran out of beers. An enjoyable evening;)

U should have stayed a little longer, Floyd did open more barrels.....we suddenly had jugs of beer appearing in front of us......:top:

stanleycck;539157 said:
U should have stayed a little longer, Floyd did open more barrels.....we suddenly had jugs of beer appearing in front of us......:top:

That's when I started to see STARS liao....:eek: It was a good party, Stanley ! !:top: My friends enjoyed it as well... As for myself, stone as hell.....:eek:

stanleycck;539157 said:

We had way too much beers;)

Thanks Stanley fro helping me get some burgers.. they were good..

pussy;539191 said:
Thanks Stanley fro helping me get some burgers.. they were good..

talking abt burger..... i was waiting for you the whole night to bring me burger! so much beers....... good event and food too :top:

a enjoy full evening,full of beer & food.on my way back the traffic was so clear & it take me 1 hour from saujana till melaka toll.

Teaser...............

Boyzzzz.................this is just the beginning.........stay tuned for updates on what I have planned for BMWCM coming Sept-Oct............at RP, exclusive for BMWCM..........start re-mapping those drinking days..............

From Stanley's Album

L1000687.jpg

L1000684.jpg

L1000714.jpg

L1000700.jpg

L1000694.jpg

L1000706.jpg

L1000743.jpg

L1000724.jpg

Yum Yum
L1000689.jpg

Great event.. Fabulous food and great company.

Thanks to everybody who participated.

Too much beer and even got wake up call at 6:00 a.m. (Wah somebody drink until this early. No wonder beer run out)

David Yong;539215 said:
talking abt burger..... i was waiting for you the whole night to bring me burger! so much beers....... good event and food too :top:

David.......after u racun my colleague.......he went over to Bangsar to view the 335i and almost broke the fence to view the car...........:eek::eek::eek:

stanleycck;539326 said:
David.......after u racun my colleague.......he went over to Bangsar to view the 335i and almost broke the fence to view the car...........:eek::eek::eek:

That sedan 335i is sold! However, my fren will be bringing in another unit if your colleague is really keen.

Doctor doctor.. I think my blood pressure is on the rise since March 2010.. Why lar???

DSC_0073.jpg

Astroboy doing his trial run at Gymkhana at RP.

First turn left.
DSC_0101.jpg

Then take a round about.
DSC_0102.jpg

and then remove cone to avoid penalty points.
DSC_0103.jpg

Top Bottom