Exterior and Interior Modifications

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ljsaw;771711 said:
Leoabp, you can order online at http://www.p3cars.com/catalog/f30/, but I am not sure whether there will be any custom duty to pay when the parts arrived.

I have seen on the vendor page in this forum that Motorsport Division at Sunway has carried/ sold one before. You can contact the shop at 03-5636 6860 if you are interested. I will enquire when my car is delivered, SA from AB Sg Besi told me today that my car has arrived at the showroom, pending registration.

Thanks bro. You are a star.
Will do some research and see what it can display. It will be quite useless if just the temperature ;)

Any 328 or 335 owners changed their 18" rollers to 20"? Want to sell me your stock 18s? 320d 17s look like mud pluggers.

achtung;771677 said:
The front calipers looks like it is a real tight fit from the pic? What kinda clearance do u have with the rims?
Anyhow they are awesome Jason

Front calipers are real tight, with clearance measured in mm. There is jsut about enough space between the disc and wheel to fit my hand in to wash the wheels.

Jason

Hi speedbird83,

fitment and design looks good. From the photos, I noticed a slight colour mismatch with actual body colour. Is that the case in real?

Thanks

Mafulat;772946 said:
Hi speedbird83,

fitment and design looks good. From the photos, I noticed a slight colour mismatch with actual body colour. Is that the case in real?

Thanks

yes i noticed that too

bro,

dun u think that its a bit outdated by putting on the mud flaps ? just like putting on some black rubber strap on the door to give protection. just my personal point of view ! maybe my taste is not good ! no offence !

andrewlim8;773334 said:
bro,

dun u think that its a bit outdated by putting on the mud flaps ? just like putting on some black rubber strap on the door to give protection. just my personal point of view ! maybe my taste is not good ! no offence !

not sure about the trend, personally I feel the car looks more aesthetic and muscular with the flaps, body paint works protection aside :)

arulkl;773310 said:
Can share how much and how long for delivery pls. Was installation a DIY job or friendly mechanic.
Tq

Delivery to Malaysia is less than a week via USPS priority mail, comes with all the necessary screws and tabs (exclude the body screws where you will be using the ones attached to the car body frame currently), fits like a charm. I got it installed at Auto Bavaria Glenmarie, need to do booking with them first and they charge me approx RM122 for labor :(

Top Bottom