Exterior and Interior Modifications

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ljsaw

Club Guest
Has anyone done any modifications or added kits to their F30? Pls share, some pics would be great. Anyone fixed mud flaps to the car?

Anyone knows when the M Performance Chassis will be available? My SA quoted Sept but prices unknown. Keen to get that 10mm lowering ride height and also less bouncy ride...

Jason, did you get to keep the stock brakes after swapping it with M Performance brakes?

Good job on your ride!

This is a must for me and I know Motorsportdivision@Sunway posted a picture on the bmw vendor page before but I'm not sure whether they carry for F30. Has anyone enquire for this before?

It looks darn good. And it's plug and play.

Some photos:
View attachment 26141View attachment 26142View attachment 26143

From P3cars homepage:
'Connect with your 2012+ F30 328 or 335 in an entirely new way. Why settle for just a boost gauge? Sporting features available in products 3x the price, this is a swiss army knife of performance data, with design and integration that won't spoil the clean lines of your interior.
This product is IN STOCK, ships in 1-4 business days. Specifically designed to support the 2012+ model year F30 platform cars including 335 and 328 sedan, coupe and convertible. Reads boost and all data directly from the diagnostics port for fast plug and play install.'

ljsaw;767585 said:
This is a must for me and I know Motorsportdivision@Sunway posted a picture on the bmw vendor page before but I'm not sure whether they carry for F30. Has anyone enquire for this before?

It looks darn good. And it's plug and play.

Some photos:
View attachment 26141View attachment 26142View attachment 26143

From P3cars homepage:
'Connect with your 2012+ F30 328 or 335 in an entirely new way. Why settle for just a boost gauge? Sporting features available in products 3x the price, this is a swiss army knife of performance data, with design and integration that won't spoil the clean lines of your interior.
This product is IN STOCK, ships in 1-4 business days. Specifically designed to support the 2012+ model year F30 platform cars including 335 and 328 sedan, coupe and convertible. Reads boost and all data directly from the diagnostics port for fast plug and play install.'

Hi ljsaw,
Did you know where to get the parts you posted here? It looks so cool :)
Thanks.

ljsaw;767577 said:
Jason, did you get to keep the stock brakes after swapping it with M Performance brakes?

Good job on your ride!

Yes, they give all the stock part back to u.

I have a spare set of front and rear brakes, disc, pads, calipers, dust shield. Anybody need, pls let me know.

Jason

jason;767518 said:
View attachment 26127View attachment 26128View attachment 26129
External mods - M Performance Brakes and Grills

Interior Mods - 1. BMW Lines: Handbrake (Black/Red) and Mats (Red Stripe) to match the coral red / black interior.
2. Rear sunprotection
(Pics coming soon)

Jason

The front calipers looks like it is a real tight fit from the pic? What kinda clearance do u have with the rims?
Anyhow they are awesome Jason

Leoabp;771595 said:
Hi ljsaw,
Did you know where to get the parts you posted here? It looks so cool :)
Thanks.

Leoabp, you can order online at http://www.p3cars.com/catalog/f30/, but I am not sure whether there will be any custom duty to pay when the parts arrived.

I have seen on the vendor page in this forum that Motorsport Division at Sunway has carried/ sold one before. You can contact the shop at 03-5636 6860 if you are interested. I will enquire when my car is delivered, SA from AB Sg Besi told me today that my car has arrived at the showroom, pending registration.

Top Bottom