event

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ahhieng88

Club Guest
Dear sir,Hi,i am christopher wong. I would like to ask if bmw club malaysia willing to sponsor a student event in multimedia university? The sponsor may be in term of display those super car model during our charity event or in other way that BMW club malaysia think is suitable. It would be a great honour for us if BMW club malaysia willing to help us to make our charity event a successfull event! I can be contact at :HP: 016-8680101(chris)E-mail: ahhieng88@hotmail.com

Dear BJM7978,

How i can know if you president willing to help us? Does your president visit this forum too? Can you help me to pass this message to him? I need to mention first that we can not afford to pay big sum of money to inviting the BMW malaysia club. This is a student's charity event to raise the fund to help those need our help.

Dear "ahhieng88", suggest you send to our committee an official request complete with organiser heading and other details re the purpose of your charity event and the purpose of having a BMW car there? How is this gonna raise money for your charity org? Do you intend to auction off the car or the driver?

Hellraiser;367713 said:
Dear "ahhieng88", suggest you send to our committee an official request complete with organiser heading and other details re the purpose of your charity event and the purpose of having a BMW car there? How is this gonna raise money for your charity org? Do you intend to auction off the car or the driver?

wah!!!!!!

auction off the car or the driver????????????

pls auction the drivers n its only for ladies ........heheheheh

cheers

ary;367716 said:
wah!!!!!!

auction off the car or the driver????????????

pls auction the drivers n its only for ladies ........heheheheh

cheers

wah..me wanna bid too..

Chris, PM me the details.

However, you have to understand the structure of this club, which is more or less a
community of BMW enthusiasts and we do not own any supercars and etc.

If there is any need for display cars, it will be entirely up to the members here to assist you. Anything more than that, you may want to get in touch with BMW Malaysia.

Keep me posted and I will see what I can do to help your association.

Cheers

Dear Mr President,

I had PM -ed you on a Chairty Car Wash Event on the December 13th & 14th.
The fundraised is for the organisation that I work for, Hospis Malaysia. A medical base ngo
providing care for those who are diagnosed with cancer, AIDS or MND.

Pls adv what are the possibilities of getting support from the BMW club members.

Thank you,

I can be reached at
www.hospismalaysia.org

Dear Mr President,

I had PM -ed you on a Chairty Car Wash Event on the December 13th & 14th.
The fundraised is for the organisation that I work for, Hospis Malaysia. A medical base ngo
providing care for those who are diagnosed with cancer, AIDS or MND.

Pls adv what are the possibilities of getting support from the BMW club members.

Thank you,

I can be reached at
www.hospismalaysia.org

Top Bottom