Euro or Jap

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
zito;670594 said:
200k. If i get a really good condition, i wont mind 220k also. I was looking at 525 M Sport models 06 or 07.

I believe you can get the LCI model (year 2007 facelift) around RM220K. It's more worth it to get the LCI since it costs slightly more than the previous ones and you get better headlights/tail lights, speakers, etc :)

Where are u from zito...u better get 2007 model ...lci is a good choice...

alim;670755 said:
Where are u from zito...u better get 2007 model ...lci is a good choice...

I`m from KL bro.. Yes I`m looking at 07 models... 525 m-sports

zito;670967 said:
I`m from KL bro.. Yes I`m looking at 07 models... 525 m-sports

Just a note in case you don't know, not all 2007 models are LCI :) Those in the beginning of the year is still the older magnesium engine.

aoch88;670991 said:
Just a note in case you don't know, not all 2007 models are LCI :) Those in the beginning of the year is still the older magnesium engine.

ooooooo OK didn't know that..... Thanks :)

The best way to tell if it's an LCI is the gearbox :) There are also other things like the head/tail lights which are better looking. In some LCI models, it also comes with premium Logic 7 sound system.

sorry, a bit out of topic..,i am eyeing the E60 estate. what is the variant name n cc available in msia? for year 2005-07, what is the price tag? any technical problem i shud look into..?? Lot of thanx..

alfisty;671459 said:
sorry, a bit out of topic..,i am eyeing the E60 estate. what is the variant name n cc available in msia? for year 2005-07, what is the price tag? any technical problem i shud look into..?? Lot of thanx..

That's E61 and it's quite hard to find locally I believe. As for the servicing and repair it's the same like a normal E60 :)

thanx aoch88.. welcome any other input. yaa very rare species but i nd the boot to compensate 7seater. not many estate with that XL size, except that those SUV or new volvo v60(not yet available in msia).. if tag at rm150k, can consider gud buy

Top Bottom