Engine feel like running missed fire (likes 3 sparks plug} on every morning

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Alex5522

Club Guest
All bro2 and sifu2 My car running like missed fire every morning during warming up the engine, and its takes about 1-2 min then the engine become normal and smooth back.Did any one here having the same problem like mine and how to SOLVE this problem ?Thanks in advance and cheers..

Check for air leakage around the air intake tube going into the throttle body or the vacuum lines ... Any crack or tear to the air intake tube will cause unmetered air into the combustion chambers and caused the engine to vibrate. I know this happen last time when i didn't secure the MAF properly the engine vibrates wildly ... So any air going after the MAF is unmetered and will cause the engine to run lean.

Also have it scan with a GT1 for any fault codes ...

Thanks for the clear indication bro, btw did scan b4 and no faulty code found.

My N42 got the same symptom but cured after I changed the oil separator and the three hoses connected to it. Can't find any fault code on this cause purely mechanical. It could also caused by the leaked vacuum pump (which later caused the brake feels hard to press)....but the key is, you have vacuum leak somewhere as mentioned by Jarance.

Bro zeedo u r talking about the Oil separator are totally difference than our bro J mention the vacuum control. As u can see this 2 diagram was totally difference ?
Binggong sudah aku ??

Thanks sifu

The hose broken was item no 12 from your diagram if not mistaken, anyway don't mind to tell from which web site to find this diagram u posted ? I need the part number to buy this hose. Thank you so much.

Sifu,

Just notice your diagram was from 318i m43 engine, not similar to mine 320i m52 engine oh...
I couldn't fine the actual diagram of my engine spec. Pls help...

Finally normal vacuum hose will do, just ensure it was the right diameter vacuum hose to fit it.

Thanks for the feed bck to u ALL guys

Top Bottom