Elephant Conservation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
both places are nearby. But the Deerland, more educational.They have deers,birds,the legendary Sang Kancils,Kijang,Ostrich,macaques,The Sambak( they were kept in an enclosure cos the male just attacked a visitor. He was in heat la....trying to protect the his female mate. So I wasnt allowed to go near the Sambak!

So whos game ,if I'm going there again. This time I'm gonna bring some shorts ,so that I can bath with the elephant.

E46 guys...game or not!!! then we can go to Temerloh for its Patin Fish.

This is very nice activities to part with !!!!

cool especially the Albino Python @@@

Originally posted by KiNaKa@Jun 27 2006, 02:07 AM
This is very nice activities to part with !!!!

cool especially the Albino Python @@@
alamak... you got it wrong. Thas just a juvanile python la.
I said,I've handled one Albino(white) python before.

Interesting outing! the little bear can be quite dangerous too, they probably got a strength of an adult man ...and if got claws :blink:

Patin fish with black sauce ...anytime!! :D

Originally posted by ylkhor@Jun 27 2006, 05:05 AM
Interesting outing! the little bear can be quite dangerous too, they probably got a strength of an adult man ...and if got claws :blink:

Patin fish with black sauce ...anytime!! :D
Dude, they HAVE claws...!!! :beaten:

zogg, since it was father's day with kids outing ...didnt drift them with your car meh? :D

Originally posted by ylkhor@Jun 27 2006, 07:52 PM
zogg, since it was father's day with kids outing ...didnt drift them with your car meh? :D
nola...why endanger their lifes.I love them la, Not worth it la.... :) risking their lifes with my hobbies.

I have my own playground. Donuts..??? Drift..??? yeah..come this saturday , join us for a football match. Then you'll see what I mean.. :nyehehe:

Top Bottom