Electrical Problem GPS dissapear

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

keta_mainan

Club Guest
2 weeks back i notice a shorting sound at the transmition nob. Dont really bother untill sudden change into my radio/nav screen. it change to the old look rather then the stylish interface. then i notice the GPS option is no longer there. izzit my GPS is not working.. Or i think is because of the electrical problem. N every time i excelerate looking at the MPG heating max the shorrtage sound will be heard.. Need advice..

duse, please explain the shortage sound? If it is short, a fuse will blow. If a fuse is blown, I dont think it
will recover by itself. hence the sound of shorting when you accelerate hard and the MPG hitting max everytime
is quite abnormal.

Please take it to an authorised workshop to conduct a detail diagnostic of the problem.

yup wil take that advice. izzit a norm when u have a electrical problem everything will go like the problem im facing now..

when i exceleerate n the transmition is about to change then the sound will be heard just near the nob a aircond panel..

Bro, can u suggest a place where i can send this baby for a check up?

If ur screen has turn into all "blueish"...

Then it could be a problem with your MKIII/MKIV. One E46 M3 cab screen is now only blueish as it's MKIV is not operating at all and no more GPS/Navigation.

I dont think mine acting that way. i just change the interface of the system to the old kind of interface.. Just a like windows 98 comparing to windows vista.. n one of the option is GPS is no longer there. is there a posibility there GPS failed?

Top Bottom