E90 windscreen + scratch

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Pemandu

Club Guest
Hi,I am getting my wind screen replace at AB soon. My insurance from Alliance state up to RM5k. Can I claim for tint too? How much is the actual cost of the wind screen? Claim does not effect NCD right?Secondly, hit the kerb just now. The paint peel off on my bumper and on the edge of my rim. Really minor. If I ask AB to repair will it cost a lot or there is other places or alternatives? Thanks.

Brudder

Appreciate if u could intro ur self in NEWBIE first.... welkom to BMWCM!

choq@PAKA

Hi choq,

Thank you. I been looking into this chat forum for awhile and decided to register at last. I am a fan of diesel engine. Working in the oil & gas industry, I have been heavily involve in some part of it. We will be going to Euro4 specs soon in Malaysia. I drive the 320d sports performance edition and stay in shah alam.

Pemandu;603905 said:
Hi choq,

Thank you. I been looking into this chat forum for awhile and decided to register at last. I am a fan of diesel engine. Working in the oil & gas industry, I have been heavily involve in some part of it. We will be going to Euro4 specs soon in Malaysia. I drive the 320d sports performance edition and stay in shah alam.

Hi Pemandu

The Newbie link >>>http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?30-Newbies

btw, replaced mine E90 2006, RM 2150 - ORI BMW @ 1st DR CERMIN, Bangi

choq@PAKA

Hi Pemandu, your insurance claim for the windscreen does not affect your NCD. I have gone thru the same expereince with my E60. They would be taking photos of your damaged windscreen and the newly installed windscreen for claim purposes.

hi all,

i had a crack on mine too, called AB about it and they told me to pay first? Is it normal? I suppose they will refund the money once insurance claim is approved.

ingress wants 4500 in ur insurance. they will change and put 3m tint

apujegah;603919 said:
hi all,

i had a crack on mine too, called AB about it and they told me to pay first? Is it normal? I suppose they will refund the money once insurance claim is approved.

Usually if u go to the panel workshops listed by your ins coy, in our case Allianz, u need not pay anything. If u go to non-panel workshops, some will ask u to pay first, then u take tha receipt n fill in claims form n take pics of b4 n after , then submit to Allianz. Easier way is, go to a wahoo that does all this for u without paying a single cent as long as u hv adequate cover for ur windscreen.

M3ac;603976 said:
Usually if u go to the panel workshops listed by your ins coy, in our case Allianz, u need not pay anything. If u go to non-panel workshops, some will ask u to pay first, then u take tha receipt n fill in claims form n take pics of b4 n after , then submit to Allianz. Easier way is, go to a wahoo that does all this for u without paying a single cent as long as u hv adequate cover for ur windscreen.

Which are the good workshops you know who can change a windscreen and who are Allianz panels here in KL, M3ac bro? Thanks.

Top Bottom