E90 325i sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

peanut

Club Guest
I am considering "upgrade/downgrade" my car from e39 528i to e90 325i. I like the 325i sport but my question is: are all the enhancement parts in 325i sport (e.g. M tech suspension, body kit, rim, steering, etc.) worth the price difference?

Unfortunatley i didnt have the option of the 'Sport' at the time i bought my 325i in 05'. It's less then what i paid back then :mad:
I think the extra 20k for the specs you get is still worth it :rock:

Hell yeah :rock: :rock:

Read up the thread on the 325i Sports & I'm sure you'll be able to get a lot of info on this particular model (read RACUN big time). I should know...was contemplating a golf gti but ended up getting the sports instead...

So far no regrets whatsoever :love: :love:

I would agree that the additional price they are asking for the 325i Sports is definitely worth it. :top: AB is charging about half of that price for the M-sports rims. Don't forget that you are getting the M-Sport suspension, M-Sport bodykit, Sat-Nav, M-Sport steering, etc as well.

You can read through this thread for more details and opinions on the 325i sports. http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10418

Yup! Worth it to get the Sports. I had ordered the non-Sports but on finding out the Sports had been launched, I immediately changed my order. All the M-stuff, plus iDrive and a few other trimmings for "only" 20k more.

If you are paying full price for both cars, go for the E90 325i M Sport! While I had my heart set on the sport, the deal I was offered for my ""new" CBU E90 325i was too good to pass up :rolleyes:

if i had the chance to choose, i wont even look at the CBU 325i! damn! paying 20K extra for nothing. coz i was hoping to get the Idrive sat-nav, but somehow fell into the trap and Mr Wolfgang's lie. i think they knew they (BMW M'sia) was going to bring in the Idrive at later stage but they just said "No plans to bring in the Sat-nav version since the satelite service is not available in m'sia"
this is all bullshit what they said during the early launch in April 2005....well lesson learnt. i am smarter next time round, watchout BMW!

so, i'll say GO FOR THE 325i M-SPORT now!!!!! although there's no active steering.

peanut!!! What are you waiting for?! Go for it!!! E90 325i SE!!!

If I have the luxury to make the choice when I got mine, I will definately go for it... Especially now the price is about the same as what I have got now!

Stop spinning your brain!!! GO FOR IT!!!

Spaceman;243765 said:
if i had the chance to choose, i wont even look at the CBU 325i! damn! paying 20K extra for nothing. coz i was hoping to get the Idrive sat-nav, but somehow fell into the trap and Mr Wolfgang's lie. i think they knew they (BMW M'sia) was going to bring in the Idrive at later stage but they just said "No plans to bring in the Sat-nav version since the satelite service is not available in m'sia"
this is all bullshit what they said during the early launch in April 2005....well lesson learnt. i am smarter next time round, watchout BMW!

so, i'll say GO FOR THE 325i M-SPORT now!!!!! although there's no active steering.

Yea, its like that, even based on historical past here in Malaysia. Better deals and options appear when the model ages a bit... I suspect that just before the E90 facelift, there will be some good deals on the E90 325i Sport as well, and just before the E90 successor, good deals on the facelifted E90's ..etc.

When you bought the car in 2005, the E90 was a new model, and the premium pricing reflects the novelty of having a new model car on the road... However, have comfort to know that each time you climb into your car, you're sitting on premium leather coming from cows somewhere in Bavaria heheh.

You are right E46Fanatic. Just before a facelift or new model is the best deals. Base on your experience, when do you expect the E90 facelift to come? Maybe by then I can afford to upgrade from my E46 like you did.

Also, why is your nick still E46fanatic? :D

E46Fanatic;243819 said:
When you bought the car in 2005, the E90 was a new model, and the premium pricing reflects the novelty of having a new model car on the road... However, have comfort to know that each time you climb into your car, you're sitting on premium leather coming from cows somewhere in Bavaria heheh.

You're rite bro E46F, we pay the premium for the new model tho i think thats actually a slap in the face to the early buyers like me cuz i committed to their new model in the early days n helped promote it for them :stupid:

BTW..according to sifu KL2DC, upon his inspection of my ride last nite he said my unit came out of the Munich factory based on the VIN number so i mite be sitting on Munchen cows :rock:

yes, i m agree all member talking abt the 325 or 325 Sport. BTW, most important is your finance can support, if no problem of course.......go, if any problem on finance u kwn that 20K is more penny. Hope u guy think abt good dicission. All is my idea only, anythings up to U..........:top:

Top Bottom