E84 Stop By Itself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yee7402

Club Guest
Just sent my E46 to the workshop today due to some sound from belt. Was told that the reason for that is from the Belt Tensioner and Belt Bearing.Change both the parts and cost me RM260. Sound problem resolve as far as I can see now...Suddenly tonight a new problem occurs, my car die off by itself... Start the car and if I on the aircon step on the accelerator it stop... Try it a few times it stop at the traffic lights...I off the air con and this have less chance of stopping but it still died off esp at stop and go situation... Anyone know what might be the cost of this... I call up the mech he told me sent over the car on Monday and it might be some sensor not working... I told him cound it be somthing worng with the fuel pump as I feel petrol is not going through.. He said no idea sent over to check...Appreciate if anyone have experience this before and could let me know what is wrong... Just got the car 3 days ago and all this is happening... Sigh!!!! When I sent for the full test they told me all is good... Now I have this issue.. I hope I did not get a lemon..

Top Bottom