E60 - Replace Brake Pad

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zackme07

Club Guest
Hi There,Is anyone knows how much it cost to replace the E60 525i brakepad - fully fitted including the sensors ?Thanks and much appreciated.

Original BMW Brake Pads
Front - RM 490
Rear - RM 365

Brake Sensor - RM65 x 2 = RM130

Just replaced a week ago at Autoimage Motor Garage, Taman Mayang

zackme07;706922 said:
Hi There,
Is anyone knows how much it cost to replace the E60 525i brakepad - fully fitted including the sensors ?
Thanks and much appreciated.

OEM brake pads made in Germany cost RM 230 (front) and RM 190 (rear) example Jurid or Textra.

Bro Jerman .. thats is very cheap . I need to change it soon , may u please the shop pls. tqvm

shiva73;708881 said:
Bro Jerman .. thats is very cheap . I need to change it soon , may u please the shop pls. tqvm

Shiva,
You could purchase these parts from many BMW spare shops example Bavarian Auto, Bomin Auto, Munich Auto, Inner Power...etc and fix it at your regular mechanic. I did mine at WP Auto, Pandan Mewah (Albert Fang 012-2017792)
GPS N03 07.737. E101 46.133

Jerman;708947 said:
Shiva,
You could purchase these parts from many BMW spare shops example Bavarian Auto, Bomin Auto, Munich Auto, Inner Power...etc and fix it at your regular mechanic. I did mine at WP Auto, Pandan Mewah (Albert Fang 012-2017792)
GPS N03 07.737. E101 46.133

Hait Hait bro Jerman , tq for the direction.

Between Jurid and Textra, which one is better? What about those so call Brembo..is it original?

yoke;709812 said:
Between Jurid and Textra, which one is better? What about those so call Brembo..is it original?

Both Jurid and Textra were proven OEM and used by many. Not sure of Brembo and I suspect it may not be the original one?

Jerman;712422 said:
Both Jurid and Textra were proven OEM and used by many. Not sure of Brembo and I suspect it may not be the original one?

I am with you on this :p I don't think those Brembo are genuine

I bought the textra front brake pad(195myr) and the sensor(34myr) in Bavarian auto... Installation fees 40myr! It's really cheap for BMW e60 isn't it?

Masticore;713550 said:
Does the sensor need to be replaced whenever we change the brake pads?
You only change the brake pads sensor when the iDrive triggers the message.
In other words, "no messages" mean good news"

Just replace rear brake pads and sensor, cost as below:
Textar German brake pad(rear) RM 180.00
Sensor RM 35.00
Labour RM 80.00

I want to, I've slowly like these, happy to join

you.

went to service my car today, i need to change my front brake pads as well.. so i asked him for the price,

from germany - rm320
original bmw - rm420
brake sensor - rm55

might be changing mine this saturday..

Appreciate feed back from members. What sort of combination is better when changing brake disc and brake pad.
1. Original brake disc with original Brake pad
2. Original brake disc with jurid/textra pad
3. OEM brake disc with original brake pad
4. OEM brake disc with jurid/textra pad

Top Bottom