E60 M5 side mirror from GC Motosport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wolf73

Club Guest
Dear allanyone bought the M5 E60 side mirror from GC Motorsport before? How is it?

It's Taiwanese made :) the shape like M5 but you can actually compare the difference!

thule;534329 said:
It's Taiwanese made :) the shape like M5 but you can actually compare the difference!

Oh.... any idea the difference? I am in interest to get the M5 original mirror but the price in SIN is S$3K. Was looking for alternative.

Any idea the original ones cost how much in KL?

you can try exact copy of m5 e60 side mirror at redzone...if not mistaken it comes from thailand..rm2200 like that with installation, but you have to use back ur ori motor and only have manual fold.

hakim_radzuan;534599 said:
you can try exact copy of m5 e60 side mirror at redzone...if not mistaken it comes from thailand..rm2200 like that with installation, but you have to use back ur ori motor and only have manual fold.

Thanks bro.

That's my concern on replica, no auto-dimming and no auto-fold.

I am heading up BKK to take a look tomorrow.

I heard in KL, you have those half-cut shops where possible to grab 1?

wolf73;534698 said:
Thanks bro.

Half cut E60 got Lah.. But I never see any half cut M5 :D

wolf73;534698 said:
Thanks bro.

you going to bangkok? try looking at Bmw Option or theres one shop in IT floor at MBK.

hakim_radzuan;534751 said:
you going to bangkok? try looking at Bmw Option or theres one shop in IT floor at MBK.

Yes, they carry replica stuff...@MBK.

There are some shops along Rama9, heard they sell originals and plentyful of accessories

wah :eek: you can go anywhere you want? whenever u want?? Cool bro!

so what other accessories that you think of?? I'll be changing to Breyton Race GTS 18" soon.. hopefully in July!

wolf73;534758 said:
Yes, they carry replica stuff...@MBK.

There are some shops along Rama9, heard they sell originals and plentyful of accessories
Rama9? is it near tesco lotus?
thule;534949 said:
wah :eek: you can go anywhere you want? whenever u want?? Cool bro!

so what other accessories that you think of?? I'll be changing to Breyton Race GTS 18" soon.. hopefully in July!

thule, how much u get it for gts?

hakim_radzuan;534964 said:
thule, how much u get it for gts?

Hmmm... about RM6000 ... SIGH! Wallet bleeding... now I have sent the rim to my usual body shop to be re-sprayed :top: don't like the Hyper Silver colour. You can say that I'm pimping my rims :D
will post picture on my ride soon...

wolf73;534275 said:
Dear all

anyone bought the M5 E60 side mirror from GC Motorsport before? How is it?

SUPER STREET FROM SUNWAY Rm1700 with installation and paint job...for key start...more information call me jason 016-2101150 M5 E60 side mirror look...

I bought original M5 side mirror 5 years ago at RM6000.00... got auto dimmer but I can't recall it got auto folding...

else is taiwan made...can fold and dimmer under the side mirror with installation n spray rm1700

jas1409;556472 said:
i sell m5 original side mirror with spray and installation only rm5400 XD

if not mistaken now arround 4.9k only rite?

guys,theres one shop in bangkok selling replica e60 side mirror. few member forum e60.net had bought the item.. almost exactly like original but manual fold and you have to use back ur ori motor..around 400usd

Top Bottom