e60 m5 in KL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

juggernaut

Club Guest
saw e60 m5 in silver grey yesterday at jalan jelatek.. too shocked to notice the reg. no. and the driver.. initially i thought it was the new 525i with new bodykit, but then i noticed the side gill and realized it's the real thing! looked really awesome!

Originally posted by juggernaut@Dec 25 2005, 07:37 PM
saw e60 m5 in silver grey yesterday at jalan jelatek.. too shocked to notice the reg. no. and the driver.. initially i thought it was the new 525i with new bodykit, but then i noticed the side gill and realized it's the real thing! looked really awesome!
are u sure it is not the 525i bcos Auto Bavaria is now sellin the 525i with the M5 bodykit with no extra cost due to overwhelming sales of the 523i..

Hi,

I got the news that Stuttgart just completed 2 facelift. 1) 520 -> M5. 2) 530 -> M5. it is the total exterior and interial upgrade. U only can tell from the engine.

Originally posted by WhiteTip@Dec 26 2005, 03:39 AM
Hi,

I got the news that Stuttgart just completed 2 facelift. 1) 520 -> M5. 2) 530 -> M5. it is the total exterior and interial upgrade. U only can tell from the engine.
with the quad exhaust?

Yea I saw the E60 there during my visit doing the conversion. Very detailed job, as even the rubber padding on the frame behind the bumper was changed to the M5 one (looked the same to me) and it had prints on the padding which states for M5 only or something like that. I don't believe the brake discs were changed tho... That will be a good tell tale sign from a glance of the car, if the engine sounds doesnt reveal it. Also the interior, meters, gearshifts etc were not being changed on the E60 as far as I could tell.

:( I still wish I crash test the M5..... :( regretted that I test drove the 645 but didnt crash it.... :(

Originally posted by Zoggee@Dec 26 2005, 07:24 PM
:( I still wish I crash test the M5..... :( regretted that I test drove the 645 but didnt crash it.... :(
Zoggee Ko Ko, u reli siao lang la...donut la, crash la, ABS test la. Wat else 1 2 test? DSC or TC test perhaps? :nyehehe:

Top Bottom