E46 Windscreen Wiper

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alxy;532170 said:
Got my Bosch at RM110 at Bavarian Auto

Quite cheap I got mine about the same price but hv to go to SG lar. but this is rubber which can last bout a year plus only.

terry8;545794 said:
Trust mr use the PIAA silicon refill - only RM 70 for a pair and it's fantastic - this thing will last for 3-5 years !

This is more value for money cheap & durable. Where can I get this for E39?

I got my PIAA silicone wiper refill for my housemate's car directly from the distributor located at Old Klang Rd. They are www.tjm.com.my

Tel :- 03 7984 7844.

Just measure your wiper length and call them. Normally they do not sell to enduser because they are distributor but if you tell them you bring cash and collect from their office, they are ok with that.

Terry

They last 3 to 4 times longer than Bosch. And it is fantastic - very very clear. I use this in 3 of my family's cars now.

Terry

Change mine to Bosh Aero Twin 2 weeks back in Penang for RM130. So far so good..

The Bosch wipers are not silicone and they do not last that long.

The PIAA wipers are silicone and it is very good and last very long.

The trick is to buy the refill instead of the whole wiper and it costs only RM 70 per pair.

Terry

terry8;517452 said:
Was in Autobacs in Spore in 10 Ubi View today and a sales guy put in a PIAA silicone blade for me into the old frame.

However, I'm not impressed with the silicone blade coz it does not wipe as clearly as a new rubber blade.

Can see very fine lines when it is wiping - no good :(

Terry

I thought u said silicone wiper is not good... !!

initialM;546638 said:
Ya lor I tot the same too:rolleyes:

The auntie stand in Petronas just after the custom center is selling the DuraEdge blade. RM60 for a pair last year include installation..Give it a try la..:top:

bmw7833;546641 said:
The auntie stand in Petronas just after the custom center is selling the DuraEdge blade. RM60 for a pair last year include installation..Give it a try la..:top:

Aisay bro I dun buy auntie lar. Got ah moi or not:listen:

bmw7833;546660 said:
Easy la, ask the auntie for her daughter la..

The auntie is a spinster ler thats whys she still need to work by selling wipers.
She should sell G-string instead, better turnover:top:

Top Bottom