E46 M3 Half Cut

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

uupizwm

Club Guest
Hi guys! New to the forum and hope to get your experts' advise on the gettin an e46 M3 half cut if possible? Wanna trf the engine to my current e46 318cia Cabriolet body. Do you guys hv any clues hw much that would cost me with the installations?Thanks again.

the money u going to spend + ur current 318 ci price will be enuf for u to buy one original M3 ......

Hi Lionel,

thanks for the reply.. cos i m in singapore, but it aren't easy to find an m3. so thought of gettin the m3 half cut.

uupizwm;410580 said:
Hi Lionel,

thanks for the reply.. cos i m in singapore, but it aren't easy to find an m3. so thought of gettin the m3 half cut.

if u ask me .....no worth it .......

buy a ori M3 manual tranny ....save ur money and headache .....somemore Spore not like Msia ....u can modified ur car and get approval .......

Hmmm, if thats the case, may hv to drop the idea then. Thanks for the advise guys!

if u wanna to mod ur ride without spend a lot of money ... u can find me ... to be sure ... more powerful than m3.

mazda_jca831;416801 said:
if u wanna to mod ur ride without spend a lot of money ... u can find me ... to be sure ... more powerful than m3.

Hi there, so wats ur mod to make it so powerful?

Yea how do u make the car so power and you have so much confidence with you ? ? ? can share ? ? i am modifying my 325 as wel . . wana make it more powerfull

M3 halfcut

kyosang;415543 said:
Hi r u looking for m3 half cut?im used part dealler

Hi...sorry for interrupt....yes currently imlooking for m3 halfcut,please buzz me for tehe price and your address....tha k you

kyosang;415543 said:
Hi r u looking for m3 half cut?im used part dealler

Hi kyosang,
What do u think the price for E39 M5 half cut?
complete strip down.
Thanks

mazda_jca831;416801 said:
if u wanna to mod ur ride without spend a lot of money ... U can find me ... To be sure ... More powerful than m3.

sounds interesting... What r u offering bro?

saw 1 in halfcut somewhere in Klang. front n rear from same car. no interior, no right side rear lamp (accident on this side). manual tranny. adjustable suspension (forgot the brand). manage to ask the price...

RM70K!!!!!

Shafique;602405 said:
saw 1 in halfcut somewhere in Klang. front n rear from same car. no interior, no right side rear lamp (accident on this side). manual tranny. adjustable suspension (forgot the brand). manage to ask the price...

RM70K!!!!!

70k??

wow....better mod a...m53b30 turbo/super charged it.....

i rmb i saw a alpina engine...its around 80k too..not surprise..

bimmerholic;602419 said:
Hmmm...new engine under development eh?

sorry sorry...m54b30....forget la..so many engine in bmw range..is not like 4g18, b16a or ej20...ez to rmb..

Top Bottom