E46 Bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Went to a shop today looking for my e46 bodykit n some accs upgrade.
Will consider these 2 suggestions: M3 vs csl (comes with some carbon fibre lips)...
Any opinion on these 2's coz im in doubt to choose.. Liked the m3 front bumper but oso liked the csl rear bumper...

Mouse;346483 said:
maybe u can check out next level customz in sunway

Here's a breakdown of what is involved in an M3 conversion for your E46:

1. Custom wide body arches (combination of metal fabrication and fiber glass)

2. M3 front bumper

3. M3 rear bumper

4. Side skirts

5. M3 CSL style rear trunk

Total investment (without paint work) is between RM 9,500 to RM 13,500, depending on whether you would like to upgrade your wheel size or add spacers to your existing wheels to widen your wheel base.

Above is what they quote me in the e-mail the last time. Hope it helps..They didn't include the material used for the bumper tho.

Kimie;397880 said:
Went to a shop today looking for my e46 bodykit n some accs upgrade.
Will consider these 2 suggestions: M3 vs csl (comes with some carbon fibre lips)...
Any opinion on these 2's coz im in doubt to choose.. Liked the m3 front bumper but oso liked the csl rear bumper...

M3 CSL bumper carbon splitter in JB area very easy kena curi...Lol...Stay alert always and keep ur car in view all the time...In my opinion..I would prefer M3 bumper..Just nice, not afraid of crossing a bump..:top:

ken46;397953 said:
m3 csl bumper carbon splitter in jb area very easy kena curi...lol...stay alert always and keep ur car in view all the time...in my opinion..i would prefer m3 bumper..just nice, not afraid of crossing a bump..:top:

thnx bro.. Already made my choice, m3 csl.. It cost me rm2500.00 n add up rm300+ for the paint work..

Hopefully tk kena curi la..lol

May i know the price of the M3 front and rear bumper ? ? I went to a body kit shop these are the prices they gave me not sure its too exp or reasonable pls let me know

M3 front bumper 1200
M3 rear bumper 1550 (with pain work + quad exhaust pipe)just for good looking....

Dear All E46 owners
A friend of mine can custom made the ride as per your budget. Be it CSL, M3 or AC this guys can do wonders. But the best I ever seen is Immense Bodykits!! Interested call him direct : Mr Benjamin at 012-5159551 for further details.

how about if i use ori bumper, but just add skirting and lips, just to get the car look lowered. any where i can find?

i luv simple look....currently already fitted smg front bumper with fog light..
thinkin to go for smg rear bumper and csl rear spoiler.
But smg rear bumper come wit single exhaust opening....coz im thinkin to modify the smg rear bumper to fit in quad exhaust like csl/m3..?? anyone has done it before....?

Top Bottom