E30 bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by supafly@Feb 25 2006, 02:35 AM
its original zender's....yeah got ur pm..but as usual...weekend got smething else to do...i call u if i can meet u guys....thanks for the invitation
no worries.....pop by if u can aight!

zender ori's huh?hmm....nice!!!

Supafly,

Like the flares and side skirts. Let me know when you are selling cos I am interested.

Would like to know those wheels that you have on in the pix... What offset and size are they? Car would look awful if I had those arches on but the wheels don't fill it up properly....

Docazani

Originally posted by tyke@Feb 25 2006, 03:39 PM

zender ori's huh?hmm
tyke,

if people say ori , then ori lar.....

flares of that car used to be mine , but i sold it to the previous owner coz my bodykit didnt match with the flares, and .....yes , its ori....dude....

uncle tj,

u also sell to him that 16" bbs rs? last time on my car. got another set ka?

docazani..its acs type 3 replica. i thk the offset is 18. u cant go beyond 205/40/17 on the front...if not ur wheel cant roll...it look perfect with the arches...thk so

Originally posted by supafly@Mar 6 2006, 12:27 AM
uncle tj,

docazani..its acs type 3 replica. i thk the offset is 18. u cant go beyond 205/40/17 on the front...if not ur wheel cant roll...it look perfect with the arches...thk so
I was running on 215/45/17 on AC type II. Currently 225/16/45. ;) Just my 0.02 cents.

Originally posted by supafly@Mar 6 2006, 01:27 PM

supa,

unfortunately, the 16 bbs rs, he got it first, or else i would still have it, either on my car or tayang in my house.....very,very,very rare

but i have sold 2 sets of 15 bbs rs....

supafly i think you should post your pics of your car in the member's rides section

eh skar my car not nice to show...the old pics looks good but missing...now i got something to do with it..will post up after i rebuilt my car ....thx for ur concern..n sorry if i mess up

p/s: i already post em in the old forum....long2 time ago

uncle tj. nyway i already missed them the 16"bbs rs. 2 damaged, and another 2 stolen sigh* if u found 2 let me know

Supafly,

What you mean not nice??? In the pix you recently posted the car looks DAMN GOOD, if i may say so!

Docazani

Originally posted by supafly@Feb 25 2006, 02:12 PM
Kit on my car, in Lachssilber will post in parts for sale later....
p4.jpg

p3.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

:D
A very very nice kit le........ :D

Top Bottom