E46 Bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

manan21

Club Guest
I personally feel we should a have thread listing down the places to get bodykits etc..will help alot of people.. btw back to my questionI was thinking of getting a bodykit at puchong redzone until i saw review about their workmanship in this forum.. so where else i can get bodykit+good workmanship? Sifu's help!.. I was thinking of either M3 or Ac..on my e46 325i.

If i have E46 PFL, i'll go with CSL or M3. And for the FL model, i'll go with SMG + add ons.

The club has an official tie-up with GC Motorsports. Check out some of their threads offering bodykits, Eagle Eyes lamps and other upgrades at a discounted price under Classified. They sell good quality kits and not fiber stuff.

manan21;346429 said:
I personally feel we should a have thread listing down the places to get bodykits etc..will help alot of people.. btw back to my question

I was thinking of getting a bodykit at puchong redzone until i saw review about their workmanship in this forum.. so where else i can get bodykit+good workmanship? Sifu's help!.. I was thinking of either M3 or Ac..on my e46 325i.
maybe u can check out next level customz in sunway

mine is PFL..2001.. CSL or m3..sounds good.. thanks guys..and i'll check out next level cuztomz!

next level sunway is expensive, exoticmods quoted me front CSL bumper for 1k

Hi, my son just got a 2nd hand E46 2000. Would like to fit in body kits. Is GC motorsport ok? I am also looking for a 318ci E46 for my other son. Anyone other there know of any for sale at a reasonable price?

sincy;349624 said:
whr is the location of GC m/sport?

They have one branch in Damansara Uptown. Same row with IACT College and Brother Peter Acc. Shop.

They also have one branch at No. 88 & 88A Jalan Pandan Indah. near the mosque. the guys name is Mr. T. nice guy. my car is there now. Btw, anyone know if 318ci E46 year 2000 with 1.9 enging is advisable to own? Saw one in motortrader and went to view yesterday. Body looks OK but needs some touching up. but not too sure about the engine tho' only slightly over 57K/KM.
Comments please...

I have heard that GC's workmanship is only so-so. Can anybody confirm that? The main thing to look at is the mounting of the rear bumpers. As I know E46 rear bumpers are mainly FIBER and not PU/PP. Only the fronts are PU/Ori material. The 1K price tag that you see in advertisements normally refers to the front bumper and not the whole kit. A FIBER rear bumper will cost around RM600 - RM700 and needs extra work to patch up before a spray.

Joey Low

I got mine fitted at Tokachi Sunway. SMG front bumper RM1200, M3 boot lip, AC windscreen spoiler and Breyton add on rear bumber RM600 but no paint though.

bro phone no sales manager gc motorsport coz i'm not familiar in kl.i'm fr kelantan.

Hi Sizul,

GC motorsports is in the Petaling Jaya area of Selangor & is in an area called Damansara Uptown. Its the same row as another famous accessory shop called Brother Peters, and the row of shops where they are located is facing some houses.

Top Bottom