E46 328i Vs Honda Accord 3.0L

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dumeort

Club Guest
Is Honda Accord 3.0L better than e46 328i ?I just lost to Honda Accord 3.0L just now. :( Maybe skill problem.I'm on 180km/h and he can catch just like that. When he passed me, i cant follow.

Well, the Accord 3.0 does have 240bhp compared to the 328i's 193bhp...

Your 328i should be faster than the Accord 3.0 in the twisties, though...

dumeort said:
but i got manual wor ....

Manual,really..??? Dude..I suggest you join us for the HPC events. Its dangerous thinking that you are safe, driving BMWs with all those electronics gadgets.

come on..it'll be fun.

long live UDM, i bet sure after few session wit bro zoggee u mite be able to SAYUR the honda bro, good luck man.......

dumeort said:
got drifting course also ah ... hahhahaa
Drifting course got... U got my number right.. We can arrange to go PNDC for nite intensive driving courses...

The accord 3.0 SOHC-VTEC's got a lot of pull down low, its a great engine. In a straight-line it's got the e46 328i beat. Next time you meet him, lure him into some twisties/corner *evil grin*

Fabianyee, i'm still looking forward for my t-shirt. U so busy. PDNC course sound expensive only. .. FOC ah

vincent, not the manual 5 gear la. Can change to auto to manual (+ or -).

dumeort said:
kl2dc, i'm in highway. Next time wanna to put turbo charge in my UDM.

If you're going FI, go with a supercharger....linear power delivery

dumeort said:
Fabianyee, i'm still looking forward for my t-shirt. U so busy. PDNC course sound expensive only. .. FOC ah

busy with Annual Dinner loh.... So you coming for the dinner?

PNDC cos you teh tarik only... check with Zoggee, the CEO of PNDC.

I want to come to dinner but afraid last minute cant come. Still waiting for XXX answer. He said wanna come back to me still no answer.

This remains my of that time eldrow a.k.a. drag king cumplained how his E36 328i lost to a Cefiro 3.0L on the straights...

on paper:

The accord churns 240 bhp at 6250 rpms and a maximum torque of 287Nm at 5000 rpms

The BMW 330i churns 231bhp at 5900 rpms and a maximum torque of 300Nm at 3,500 rpms

Given the stats the BMW should prevail getting to 180 kmh faster than the accord but the weight of the BMW may take a toll on its performance.

Bailey said:
long live UDM, i bet sure after few session wit bro zoggee u mite be able to SAYUR the honda bro, good luck man.......

er..??? sorry I dun race on the road.

dumeort said:

Dumeort...Steptronic is still an auto la. Unless it's the SMG.

Top Bottom