E46 325 Year 2005 or E46 328 Year 2000

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

adzonce

Club Guest
Salam & Hi every one!I'm adzonce from kajang.I not yet own a BMW. But still looking better deal for e46 325 Year 2005 RM 5+,+++ or e46 328 Year 2000 RM 3+,+++.Need advice from all sifu here which one is good value for money and performance too.Any good workshops around kajang bangi?CHEERS...:rock:

Welcome to the club....you can read all the info in the forum to help u decide...if u want short cut...join us for tt...MMZ this friday 10pm onwards....I can assure u atleast 5 e46 will be there various specs for u to scrutinize...enjoy ur stay

welcome to the forum bro.....all the best in your hunt...

Welcome to the Forum bro...and you can always go for 328 since you did mention performance...hihihi :rock:

adzonce;812015 said:
Salam & Hi every one!
I'm adzonce from kajang.
I not yet own a BMW. But still looking better deal for e46 325 Year 2005 RM 5+,+++ or e46 328 Year 2000 RM 3+,+++.
Need advice from all sifu here which one is good value for money and performance too.
Any good workshops around kajang bangi?

CHEERS...:rock:

Salam.....to you too Adzonce :)

Welcome to the forum and gave a good stay.
Hope you will find soon the car that you are looking for.

Take care and have a good day

Wassalam

Alby325i :):)

Hi, welcome, 325 or 328 , you cant go wrong with either.
Visit cars for sale thread in this forum, a couple of outstanding E46 specimens for sale there.

Dear Gents,

Thanks you for all the views and show you all. I'm currently researching and reviewing it at some dealerships. Now my heart is drawn to E46 328i silver in color and are hunting in order to get soon....:eek:

adzone ... in kajang there aren't any foreman that is realiable ...all cut throat foremans ... the one that i prone case of emergency is located in the chinese kampung behing keng lee garden or taman hijau ... if you know where that is ..

and yeh if roadtax is not an issue for you then 328 is fine ..

Welcome bro...a few good workshops in kajang and bangi area. a good tyre shop there too. Take ur time in choosing the right car for you. Do join us in MMZ shah alam this friday for TT...

ICEMAN 68;812411 said:
adzone ... in kajang there aren't any foreman that is realiable ...all cut throat foremans ... the one that i prone case of emergency is located in the chinese kampung behing keng lee garden or taman hijau ... if you know where that is ..

and yeh if roadtax is not an issue for you then 328 is fine ..

Tq ICEMAN,

what I am sure or almost sure that there is only a Tmn Hijau in the vicinity of awnings along the road leading to Reko Central. There is a workshop that might like to sell uequipment. Is it a good service and price..:thefinger:

CHEERS:rock:

consoglieri;812510 said:
Welcome bro...a few good workshops in kajang and bangi area. a good tyre shop there too. Take ur time in choosing the right car for you. Do join us in MMZ shah alam this friday for TT...

Hi consoglieri,

Oh yeah, many tire shops around the awning but not sure which is the best in terms of good services. what I understand, most of bmw owners will send their machines aroundsubang jaya and shah alam earrings. if true the statement where the location and where always will you sent yours.

Salam and good days,

After the search is done on the 325 & 328 in couple of weeks, I finally found & fell in love with the E46 320i 00/05 japan spec silver with one owner. Overall conditions in the ranking 80/100, spedo 13 + + + + km, dvanous engine, original m3 rims, come with 255/45/17, ori fabric sports seats, original radio already take out from previous owner and replace to normal one. If all goes well I will probably drive it in a week ..:top:

Im new here so need all the sifu's advice on maintaining the car as in what oil to use, which service place to go and etc. Looking forward in joining official club as well.

CHEERS:thefinger:

adzonce;813422 said:
Salam and good days,

After the search is done on the 325 & 328 in couple of weeks, I finally found & fell in love with the E46 320i 00/05 japan spec silver with one owner. Overall conditions in the ranking 80/100, spedo 13 + + + + km, dvanous engine, original m3 rims, come with 255/45/17, ori fabric sports seats, original radio already take out from previous owner and replace to normal one. If all goes well I will probably drive it in a week ..:top:

Im new here so need all the sifu's advice on maintaining the car as in what oil to use, which service place to go and etc. Looking forward in joining official club as well.

CHEERS:thefinger:

Congrats!!! Come come, join us for E46 Super Racun Group.. pm me your mobile number!

adzonce;812671 said:
Hi consoglieri,

Oh yeah, many tire shops around the awning but not sure which is the best in terms of good services. what I understand, most of bmw owners will send their machines aroundsubang jaya and shah alam earrings. if true the statement where the location and where always will you sent yours.

I send mine to Supreme Autowerks for servicing and Ah Man for alignment/balancing. Both in bandar baru bangi.

salam & good days all,

what I would like it to be true. I finally drove home a machine model E46 3 series 320i silver glide road splitting smartly. thanks to friends for your support.

congrats bro!! enjoy your ride....and your UDM affair...... :top:

Top Bottom