E46 325 or E39 523/525

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry tinman, only going for 4 doors. Getting maried next year, so need the xtra room. I would go for supergripen definition of why i need either the E46 or E39. Let me test the two models and come back to you guys. Thanks guys

Originally posted by Crymson@Aug 30 2005, 11:10 AM
Sorry tinman, only going for 4 doors. Getting maried next year, so need the xtra room. I would go for supergripen definition of why i need either the E46 or E39. Let me test the two models and come back to you guys. Thanks guys
:) cool bro..keep us updated.in all honesty i think both are great cars and either one will be a darn good buy..

E39 is a really very well balanced car in all aspects..looks, size, handling etc. Get the bigger cc ie 525 and above and you won't regret. Mine still gives me the smile everytime I get into it.

Both are excellant cars .. in their prime - they were the best in their class.

Better drive the E46 whilst you're still young before the gray hairs demand that you be seen in a more stately looking car like the E39

Thanks again guys. I'm going to take my time to test drive and find the right one. ;)

Originally posted by schone@Aug 31 2005, 02:59 PM
Both are excellant cars .. in their prime - they were the best in their class.

Better drive the E46 whilst you're still young before the gray hairs demand that you be seen in a more stately looking car like the E39
:eek:k: agreed!!

Top Bottom