E46 320/325 half cut,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Hotspring98

Club Guest
Helo all sifu,Please help.I need help, I'm looking for E46, 320/325 half cut. Anyone know, where can I get that? and how much the price? currently my machine is 318i 2.0. unfortunetely, My engine was problem. Or, Which one better, either overhoul the engine or get 320/325 halfcut? compare with the cost and the performance of engine.Thanks in advance for the advice..

No... my E46 year 2002, but It's too expensive to get half cut, any suggestion, what about RB25/26? It's posible? I heard it more cheap for the half cut and also for maintenance. It's is reasonable?

Thanks

Actually I was send my car to AB a few time regarding the same problem, For the cost, I think more than RM10k already, But problem still happen. now I was send it to outside workshop, and they found they problem. I don't know what are AB doing. When I call AB, they ask me to send it back. But I don't believe anymore.

so sad...

hey bro, actually what is the different inbetween of convert to 325 or 320 engine?

hotspring : u may try to check at this site and see whether there is anything u wanted or not.
http://www.8carcar.com
just have alook there might can help too..

bro,

how to recognize the timing chain engine or timing belt engine for 325 or 328... ?

If i were you Hotspring, i will sell my current ride and get a 325 or a 328(if can afford the roadtax)

spending and looking for a e46 325i, is very hard.. there is one Alpina 3.3Liter for sale for 28k.. and yes it's auto..

these days, the 325/328 costs lesser than the 318/2.0 cars...

dragman;357195 said:
bro,

how to recognize the timing chain engine or timing belt engine for 325 or 328... ?

All e36, e46 engines uses timing chain.
the engines are M50,M52,M54, M43,M44,M42...

i would just overhaul the engine. Then u have a new engine la. why convert ??????????????????????

if already cant pay for the cost of overhauling (2.5cc), how to tahan the conversion/buying of half cut, the minyak kos lagi how ? everyday have to drive pulak.

just my opinion, No ISA please.

totoro;357210 said:
i would just overhaul the engine. Then u have a new engine la. why convert ??????????????????????

if already cant pay for the cost of overhauling (2.5cc), how to tahan the conversion/buying of half cut, the minyak kos lagi how ? everyday have to drive pulak.

just my opinion, No ISA please.

Well said Bro...:top:

Top Bottom