E46 318i 99

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cas

Club Guest
hello i would like to know how much is the down payment will be for E46 318i 99 model if the car price is 99k and wht the intrest like and how much the monthly will be, lil help of information would be useful, thanks

cas said:
hello i would like to know how much is the down payment will be for E46 318i 99 model if the car price is 99k and wht the intrest like and how much the monthly will be, lil help of information would be useful, thanks
bro, y wanna get a 99 model with no tiptronic mode with RM 99K when u can get a year 2000 with tiptronic for RM102 K? downpayment depends on how much u can afford lor, then u X the interest rate based on your loan amount and then / by the month u wanna pay your installement

bro if dun mind im asking what is tiptronic mode means and whats the function ? ichecked over star classfield and E46 cheapest is 99k 99 model, i found 2000 model all going on abt 120k+ :(

Cas,

It pays to shop around a wee bit these days. It's a buyer's market so hunt around and negotiate for best deals. Also, do note that the price of an E46 328i is not far from a same year model 318i if you ask me. No point buying a smaller capacity car now and then regret your purchase later once the need for more horsepower comes in.

Cheers,
VaN.

cas said:
bro if dun mind im asking what is tiptronic mode means and whats the function ? ichecked over star classfield and E46 cheapest is 99k 99 model, i found 2000 model all going on abt 120k+ :(

year 2000 for 120k? Crazy lah...where got so expensive...the seller must be dreaming....

like what Vanquish said, its a buyer's market .... some 2nd hand year 2000 E46 328 are selling below 110k!!!

bro cas,

the interest rate depends on your loan amount. I've enquired with PBB recently, for 60% loan and less than 5 yrs, the best rest rate they gave me was 3.5%. Other banks quoted me 4, even up to 4.5%.

actually It depends on the car condition, if the UDM not need repair much or it had modified therefore cost higher.

cas said:
+/- gear (manual shift or some people call it semi-automatic). u play rave racer b4 in the arcade? its exactly like those gear that u shift up for + to increase speed and down for - to drop speed. those selling year 2000 @ 120K is most likely recond spec., (with the market now, they will have a tough time as well sellin at those price) CKD 318i year 2000 is sellin for 102K, TRUST ME BRO.......

Vanquish said:
Cas,

No point buying a smaller capacity car now and then regret your purchase later once the need for more horsepower comes in.

Cheers,
VaN.

I totally agreed. Sooner or later you gonna cry for more hp.

thanks for the kind info's brothers, how do we now which model has tiptronic for E46 318i & 328i which year make comes with tiptronic? above > 2000 model?

Top Bottom