E39 Rear Park distance sensors

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shiva73

Club Guest
Gents ..I have the sensors from my E39 which i didnt re-install when i fixed the M5 bumper. It has been sitting in store for a long time ( not the whole system but just the sensor and the wires , FOC .. Buzz me

Bro, i want them. Buzz u tomolo morning.

Yes, i remember i still owe u nasi briyani. :4:

Guys...

Horny man Bimmerholic sudah siap call sama saya after few minutes i posted. Item taken . sorry guys .

Bro .. how is the side mirror working ? Briyani , since delayed , sudah consider doubled now. Kekekekek

BTW , i have one ( one side only - right side ) M5 fog light ( taiwan ) . mau ? boleh angkat juga. sometimes ada yg kena batu , boleh buat spare

shiva73;707827 said:
Guys...

Horny man Bimmerholic sudah siap call sama saya after few minutes i posted. Item taken . sorry guys .

Bro .. how is the side mirror working ? Briyani , since delayed , sudah consider doubled now. Kekekekek

BTW , i have one ( one side only - right side ) M5 fog light ( taiwan ) . mau ? boleh angkat juga. sometimes ada yg kena batu , boleh buat spare

Fog light tak perlu la as no M5 bumper...kekekek..

Double briyani also no problem la..

Tukar M5 bodykit la bro .. baru ada tambah power 20bhp up .

No lah bro . just joking .

shiva73;707828 said:
I tot u already have one in ur car.. what happen ? rosak ka

Spare la just in case....gonna keep the car until I'm old hehehehe

I didnt know that this item is wanted badly , or else i would have give it away long time ago . Wish i have more to give away .

haywire;707843 said:
Spare la just in case....gonna keep the car until I'm old hehehehe

Betul ka niee..nak simpan tua :) i tot u already looking looking for F10. kekekek

shiva73;707879 said:
Betul ka niee..nak simpan tua :) i tot u already looking looking for F10. kekekek

F10 lain kali beli utk anak pakai. We stay E39 hehehehe.

haywire;707891 said:
Kenot afford la...if can afford also will be keeping the E39...

Bro, when our kids can drive, F10 should be quite cheap lah.

That time F10 will be outdated ready , probably BMW will be making cars like Ferrari & Lambho shape - and i am talking about 20 years to come .

Got back from CNY and noticed car battery flat (4.5V voltmeter reading), managed to charge and crank using a car battery charger, however after that the PDC gone kaput :(, BMW Scanner 1.40 shows me the following fault:

PDC -> 13/C4 - Converter, rear centre right

If I switch PDC off, diagnosis would not show any error. The above error only happens when PDC is activated during diagnosis.

Does this mean the rear center right PDC module is faulty? Don't really know what the "Converter" stand for though.

Cheers.
seewai

Turn on the PDC and go to that sensor and listen to it. If it has a tick tick tick sound then its okay. If its quiet then its faulty ler.

Anyway did you found out why the battery flat?

Rear PDC gong sounded continuously for a few seconds and stopped follow by PDC button blinking about twice per second. I believe the PDC system stopped working after that. So probably there's nothing wrong with the sensors but something else in the system. And this problem occurs intermittently now.

Not sure about the battery part. It happened before last year but went back to normal after I exercise the ride a bit. Will monitor further.

haywire;709714 said:
Turn on the PDC and go to that sensor and listen to it. If it has a tick tick tick sound then its okay. If its quiet then its faulty ler.

Anyway did you found out why the battery flat?

Just replaced the suspected faulty sensor (right center) with a used one.

I've double checked and confirm that the original one still had tick-tick-tick sound, but in comparison with the rest of the 3, it sounds "slightly softer", butt-feel. Maybe it's not dead but dying slowly (softer tick = less resistive? too resistive? ) which is why the PDC still works intermittently.

Top Bottom