Parktronic / PDC / Park Assist

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
cool cool
juz letting u guys know dun need to be rude to newbies here. esp saat and guna lan

cheers~

You called that rude!

Can't take a joke can you.

Sorry for taking the mickey from you. There was no rudeness from me. It was just light banter.

You on the other hand dont need to use such language if you can't take it.

Dont be so sensitive young man.

I am one of those fellas known for being polite.

there was no rudeness from me too.

it was juz slight banter in reply to your slight banter.

can't take a joke can you ?

don't be so sensitive old man.

look at my previous post i am polite in my speech.

OK you win. I'll end here. There's too much conflict in the world. Who's the real rude one now?

dun have to let me win. no worries.

anyway since ur senior here, newbies shud get some slight banter..

bronx;468837 said:
dun have to let me win. no worries.

anyway since ur senior here, newbies shud get some slight banter..

Yo bro,relax la....I went thru the whole thread just to be sure if there was any rudeness from us and I found none la....really,we are just joking a bit.Not making fun at you at all..I just found what you and Saat said funny,I mean seriously,in a nice way...so don't take it to heart ya.

It's true,bro Saat is one of the nicest fella in this forum(no bodek here ok) and I'm almost certain he was just playing along with your funny words.that's all.Newbies or oldies,it doesn't matter la.I for one have always advocated that mutual respect is important.And having said that,there is no harm in having a little fun amongst us,is there?As long as we know where to draw the line.We are all here to share knowledge and experience and some times in a funny way

So chill bro,it was all just a little joke but not at your expense ok.:wink:

Guna;468880 said:
Yo bro,relax la....I went thru the whole thread just to be sure if there was any rudeness from us and I found none la....really,we are just joking a bit.Not making fun at you at all..I just found what you and Saat said funny,I mean seriously,in a nice way...so don't take it to heart ya.

It's true,bro Saat is one of the nicest fella in this forum(no bodek here ok) and I'm almost certain he was just playing along with your funny words.that's all.Newbies or oldies,it doesn't matter la.I for one have always advocated that mutual respect is important.And having said that,there is no harm in having a little fun amongst us,is there?As long as we know where to draw the line.We are all here to share knowledge and experience and some times in a funny way

So chill bro,it was all just a little joke but not at your expense ok.:wink:

yo bro, im alrite. no worries la. im juz replying jokingly also when i saw Saat's jokes..Lol :)

hope to meet u all Sifus when in TT session ! cheerios! :top:

bimmerholic;467083 said:
All e39 has MID. It's known as multi information display. Some has low specced MID while some has high.

Ic.

I've encountered the same problem too. Can I know where to find a good mechanic/workshop in Klang Valley ?

same problem with my PDC

i think one of the transducer is not working

anyone in klang valley can diagnose which transducer is not working?

The low spec 520i e39 did not come with mid. They used an iris radio system which integrated the casette player with a low spec display that only has about 6 buttons wide.

BusinessKas_IRISG.jpg

To find out if your PDC is working. switch on the ignition do not start the engine put to reverse gear and put your ear and listen to the sensors up close. the ones that are working will have a continuos ticking sound. if there is no ticking sound then it's faulty. to reconfirm connect to the one that is working.

heng1028;540264 said:
thanks bimmer i got it working by removing it and reconnect it back :p

save me RM400

with this it should be giving away soon. i also have 1 PDC which need me to do that. 2 month later koyak edi.

heng1028;540264 said:
thanks bimmer i got it working by removing it and reconnect it back :p

save me RM400

Bro RM400 Bl****dy expensive. when it is faulty and need to change go to suan huat in Paramount 1 pc original is only RM290.00.

my E60 have intermittent problem, sometime working but most of the time is not working. I think the wiring are in series. If one kaput then the rest is not working

Top Bottom