e39 m5 bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;559706 said:
Closer better.

will try to post it later..need cable to transfer the pics from my hphone...i'm not a computer savvy...wait guys

bimmer73;518554 said:
The replicas are PP. it is better than the original and come with the fog lamp for the front. the ori is plastic that breaks on impact at 120km

bro....at that speed you don't have to worry about anything breaking anymore........:sleep:

bimmerholic;559583 said:
JFT63,

Can show us some pics of your new M bumpers? :top:

this is my humble e39

Alamak bro why u choose fibre. Now taiwan PP is cheap & good quality.
I've been there & done that. Totally different:listen:

initialM;563026 said:
Alamak bro why u choose fibre. Now taiwan PP is cheap & good quality.
I've been there & done that. Totally different:listen:

Thats before i joined all of u guys...cant see d pics? oh mann, i'll check where i went wrong..my car is so shy to show himself to u guys...hehe...

M5 kit PP material at RM1999 with fog light ........

Limited units ......

Call 0122207630 if interested .....

nagabiru;565443 said:
wah..very pretty..send more pictures la bro..to inspire others..

Tq bro, i agree with bro bimmerholics...post yours laa, let me see the beast:top:

Where can I get M5 bumpers with installation point for PDC's sensor? I know most have it for the rear but been having problems getting front bumpers with the 4 holes for the front sensors.

I did check out AB...expensive la..

Replay;566179 said:
Where can I get M5 bumpers with installation point for PDC's sensor? I know most have it for the rear but been having problems getting front bumpers with the 4 holes for the front sensors.

Seems like u are doing full upgrade for your e39..:top:

Replay;566179 said:

The bumper protectors with the PDC sensor slots can be found at ingress auto cost about RM140 a piece for rear. Front slightly cheeper i think. The rear has 1 slot and front has 2 slots the ori PDC sensor cost about RM290

bmw7833, been surveying around for the past 2 years now...want to get it done properly, seen some E39 with M5 bodykits flexing due to air turbulence as they drove by.

bimmer73, thanks for the tip. I didnt know ingress sold spare parts also. I just bought a PDC sensor from BA and it cost me RM335...boy I fee ripped off. Will need to pay ingress a visit.

Top Bottom