e39 m5 bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
saw the advertisement soemway.. the M5 front and rear bumper made by fiberglass is cost about RM1300. i need to find the info if u are interested..

bro marcochen..do u know where can i found this?

bro bmw2007, ya, can u help find that advertisement...thx!

ano, sure. saw it from one of the car maganize if my memory serve me right.. dont worri, I will search thru all the car magazine that i have.. i'm thinking of why dont we make the order together..maybe can nego down the price? hehe

Let's count how many people interested:

1. Alvin (BMW2007)
2. Ano?

ok, finally i got the info and oso contacted them..below is what they have quoted. Unfortunately they dont have the type of rear bumper that i'm looking for.

Akiwa Autobahn Motorsports
8289, ss19/7, s.jaya
Tel: +6012-2290657 (Arif)

The full set of M5 bodykit for your E39 ride is priced at RM 1300.00 and
we will install it for you at NO Extra Charge.

Full set consists of:
-Front bumper
-Rear bumper

E39 M1 Bodykit
--------------
Fullset: Front lip + Rear lip

Price: RM 500.00

Installation: FREE

E39 AC Schnitzer Bodykit
------------------------
Fullset: Front lip + Rear lip + Side skirtings

Price: RM 1000.00

Installation: FREE

The material used for the bodykits is Hard Fibreglass made with resin
imported from Japan which consist layers combination of cloth form, liquid
form and powdery form fibreglass. Henceforth the kits are harder, tougher
and more durable.

You might call him directly if you are interested.
Alvin

called him and been told that must get a new M5 fog light to fit in the bodykit. It cost around RM400.

so for all it should cost around 1700 rite for fibre?
bro alvin, thx for da detail info n ur invitation...im here to check on the price range first, for fibre plastic etc..gathering info..haven't yet decided to buy it in this period of time...

hello guys...
anybody keen on original e39 m5 complete set bodykit....interested pls call me 018 373413 or pm me.. tq:top::top::top:

mandonna;444566 said:
hello guys...
anybody keen on original e39 m5 complete set bodykit....interested pls call me 018 373413 or pm me.. tq:top::top::top:

im looking for it now.. just got my e39 528 .. would like to convert the bodykit to m5.. those kits are brand new or used ?

I got some stock in hand for E39 m5 kit......

PP material with fog light .....

Call me 0122207630 if interested ........

TQ

marcochen;421041 said:
replica m5 bodykit now is in plastic. front n back will cost you 2k plus

The replicas are PP. it is better than the original and come with the fog lamp for the front. the ori is plastic that breaks on impact at 120km

ano;419802 said:
where can i found this bodykit?
what is the price range?
thx

hi, i just installed mine with the front n rear m5 bumper made of fibreglass..it costs me around 1k plus the foglights.sent for repainting is another rm400..it looks fine to me..done by season auto style (SAS) shop in Batu Pahat...just for yr info..

bmw7833;558744 said:
China fiber / japanese fiber material?

according to the foreman, its jap's fibre...smooth n quite durable..it suits my budget though...

Top Bottom