E39 DME

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

G-MOK

Club Guest
Bro's;I am getting a "tuned software" for my E39 through e-mail from the United States. It cost me US599.00. The problem is how do I download the file?????. It started that I asked a good friend save the original file in a disk using the "Superchip Machine" and send the file to US. They read it and modified to my requirements and sending it back to me via emails. My good friend refused to help because he is scared of the liability and others matters. :getyourfactsright: :hmmph: :angry: Now I am stucked...............please help :eek: :blink: . Any good suggestions is appreciated. :eek:k: ;) :D

call me 012-3131433.. i might help..

mod, please don't delete this message.. he needs help..

regards.

G-MOk, sorry to be a spoiler, but for less than USD599, you could also get your DME "tuned" at EKS motorsport.

Bros,
I know that you can get tuned software make locally but for me I would like to try something else diference. For example; for my former E34, alot of members suggested superchips, Jim C, Dinan, Mark D Sylvia and others. But to me why cant i tried from other established tuner but it is not made readily for Malaysia market such as Active Autowerke from the States. Glad that I bought their E34 chips and enjoy the improve performance. Acceleration wise, feels like driving a Japanese sportcar at the expense of the automatic gearbox.......twice koyak...........until decided to convert to manual. Then only a long smiling face all the way. The more varities members tried is the better feedback we will get (options). Talking from personal experience bro.....................mu 2 cents. ;)

Pussy,
I will take up your offer to help when the software arrive. Thanks bo. B)

Most of these softwares are similar to one another. It all boils down to how aggressive you want it to be. ie; advancing the ignition timing to the max, lean the top end to the bare minimum and etc. Well, since pussy is helping you. Good luck, let us know how it turns up :)

Originally posted by ALBundy@Mar 4 2005, 12:05 PM
Most of these softwares are similar to one another. It all boils down to how aggressive you want it to be. ie; advancing the ignition timing to the max, lean the top end to the bare minimum and etc.
IMHO, that's the art of doing it. similar to the rest of the stuff in this world. lets take construction for example. building a house is all the same: foundation, structure, cooncrete, wood, roof etc. but the skills of the people that build it make the difference(s). method, experience and expertise. i guess that's where the money is worth spent.

let us know how it turns out.

Top Bottom