E39 Black kena scratch by keys :(

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mika

Club Guest
is there any solution to minimize the effect without repainting?if no solution, where would be a good recommended workshop for touchup work? around klang valley preferred.

Paint layer scratched through, out of luck there mate it will need repainting.

:(

any recommended workshop?

*notice those DIY bottle paint at Eneos, any bros try before?

I had the similar incident, what benefit those *%%$$# bugger get when they scratch our car.

safrul;702522 said:
I had the similar incident, what benefit those *%%$$# bugger get when they scratch our car.

I guess they can't afford to drive a beemer thus jealous...

mika, it is a deep scratch, don't bother to DIY, u need to sent for painting.

i also wonder why people would do that? my car also got scratched left right centre :( now waiting for a suitable timing to send it for a paint job.

Use sharpie to draw & cover visible white line for temporily solution. I did on my ~8 scratch line before send to repaint

all these people jealous cannot drive beemer. they don't know actually we're poorer (at least i am) with all the maintenance cost and after kena scratch :(

mick & bmw520 - better send for re-paint asap as it will rust if the paint layer scratched thru.

I already repaint my car with sapphire black (outter only) damage 2.5k on the paint work & 1k on exhaust tip & AC bodykit (rep)...hopefully no more scratch...

BMW520;703243 said:
I already repaint my car with sapphire black (outter only) damage 2.5k on the paint work & 1k on exhaust tip & AC bodykit (rep)...hopefully no more scratch...

where u get 1k on exhaust tip & AC bodykit ? can pm me the details?

WTF bro, this is sure one sicko who did that to your car. I also realized that a lot of jealous buggers out there who purposely want to do this to others. Tangan gatal la.

Damn, I better use the cheapest paint then, since most likely going to repaint every now and then.

Bro,

Some misleading info...1k is for front lip & rear 3pcs skirt...side skirt n 3pcs spoiler is not included. Btw, the tip is not AC

mika;703268 said:
where u get 1k on exhaust tip & AC bodykit ? can pm me the details?

Top Bottom