e39 alternator

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bimmerholic;785971 said:
viper? what viper??

Not sure which one...

Dodge-Viper-RT-10.jpeg

russells-viper-daboia-russelii.jpg

Viper2Key-FOB76.jpg

Sorry i make the mistake on the (wiper)viper.

Eng Soon is selling the e39 3 pins alternator around RM1200.

tweiboon;785981 said:
Sorry i make the mistake on the (wiper)viper.

Why do you want to see the viper? It looks just as ordinary as anyone else's. Nothing out of the blue.

(or are you referring to the clear tabs?)

bimmerholic;786113 said:
Why do you want to see the viper? It looks just as ordinary as anyone else's. Nothing out of the blue.

(or are you referring to the clear tabs?)

I tot the wiper is opposite with our e39. I make mistake...........actually is same.

After replace the new alternator, i will try to repair the old alternator. Once i able to make it sure i will update later.

tweiboon;786115 said:
After replace the new alternator, i will try to repair the old alternator. Once i able to make it sure i will update later.
nice. best if you can post the diy together.

P/s: do you manage to find the amplifier antenna inside ebay? let me know.

huskar3399;786116 said:
nice. best if you can post the diy together.

P/s: do you manage to find the amplifier antenna inside ebay? let me know.

Sure i am able to source the amplifier antenna in ebay. But u have to open the cover to confirm which amplifier u are using. Then search in ebay. e39 have few batch of amplifier antenna.

tweiboon;786144 said:
Sure i am able to source the amplifier antenna in ebay. But u have to open the cover to confirm which amplifier u are using. Then search in ebay. e39 have few batch of amplifier antenna.
bro i opened and checked the antenna. it states 433 Hz. i wonder how to troubleshoot to confirm it's the culprit.

huskar3399;786421 said:
bro i opened and checked the antenna. it states 433 Hz. i wonder how to troubleshoot to confirm it's the culprit.

Use the remote 433mhz to set the car if no response then amplifier antenna is out already.

My alternator is 14v 90A. The charge is less. This is not good to battery. Battery might not long lasting enuf. Alhough my alternator not die yet, i replaced with 14v 120A. It fully charged the battery and make the engine starts easily.

Top Bottom