e39 alarm

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
My e39 got the red knob and got the alarm too.Now i just need to clone a spare key due to i only got 1 key when i bought the e39.

wang;266233 said:
no matter E39 or E38...local & japan come without alarm system even got red knob which attached at rear view mirror...at Europe AB many optional item for adding...alarm system is optional item...that mean UK Spec sure c/w original alarm system...

Mine is Japan spec, got red knob which attached at rear view mirror but no alarm system, only got centre locking

herbert;603497 said:
You can ask workshop to program hazard lights to be switched on when unlocking/locking door via remote.

bro herbert,

Gong Hei Fatt Choy.

at where such shop available for this ? thank you.

p/s : "pai seh" still owe u RM200...to bank-in in due course...

Hi, any bros here have issues with bonnet switch attached to fresh air intake filter? Recently my car alarm keeps being triggered randomly and diagnosed with bonnet switch and rear passenger movement sensor faulty. I've since disabled the alarm.

seewai;767407 said:
Hi, any bros here have issues with bonnet switch attached to fresh air intake filter? Recently my car alarm keeps being triggered randomly and diagnosed with bonnet switch and rear passenger movement sensor faulty. I've since disabled the alarm.

I have the same error and my car alarm keeps firing in the middle of night. Luckily the car is parked at my apartment side and my remote is strong enough to unlock and relock the car from the 11th floor.

It is diagnosed as the 'Bonnet sensor connection error' or something like that.

The thing is that even if I unlock follow relock the car, there's still chances that it'd come back, anytime.

I noticed the rear movement sensor was disabled before I enabled it, probably it's already been diagnosed faulty previously with the problem but either the workshop and/or owner decided to leave it alone by disabling it.

The actual data was captured in another laptop of mine, will post the details when I got them later.

Cheers.

I disconnected this bonnet alarm switch couple of days back, but I haven't re-enable to car alarm yet.
Checked with Bav Auto SS2, non of the branches carry this thing, order would take 3 weeks, estimated price RM120.

IMG_20120905_172149.jpg

Top Bottom