E38 Accident with Garbage Truck @ Kesas

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
Hi guys,Just realised that the accident involving the garbage truck early this morning along Kesas Highway came about when the truck rammed into a stationary E38 parked at the hard shoulder. Saw the pics on Berita Terkini this morning, and my gosh, the whole rear of the car was badly smashed... :(Thank goodness the driver of the E38 was alright.

Thanks for the link.

Well guys, the pics really confirmed my worst fears.

That very car was the exact same one that my parents were aiming to purchase few months ago...

imag0187i.jpg

Taken back in September 2010.

But now.. Gosh. Thanks to ondscene for the pictures.

dscn9512.jpg

Yeah. Guess I'll have to make do with the E32 for the time being...

thank God it was a BMW 7 series...i hate to imagine it if it was a Kancil or Saga...Guess it does pay to be in a stronger-framed & body continental car.

Eggie86;587696 said:
Hi guys,

Just realised that the accident involving the garbage truck early this morning along Kesas Highway came about when the truck rammed into a stationary E38 parked at the hard shoulder.

Saw the pics on Berita Terkini this morning, and my gosh, the whole rear of the car was badly smashed... :(

Thank goodness the driver of the E38 was alright.

Not even on the hard shoulder bro, it stopped in the middle of the highway

haywire;587951 said:
Not even on the hard shoulder bro, it stopped in the middle of the highway

Yeah my mistake. Rear tyre burst whilst he was cruising on the middle lane, and driver lose control of the car before being rammed from the rear by the dump truck.

Received a call from our forumer Quah the E39 boy mentioning about this accident..thank god the driver is ok.

Btw Eggie, can u ask the owner if we can buy the parts from him :D

I cant imagine if there was someone seated at the back seat, and we're talking about an E38!!

Top Bottom