E36 Tis

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hell Boyz said:
KM,

I wanna 1 too.

Sure, not a problem. I'm downloading 2005 TIS ...this time Englisch version :)
Another 70% to complete...

huhu!!..download complete, 2005 TIS English version.
I will pass to you guys together with the installation instruction.
The installation a bit tedious, so up 2 u to mess around with it.

shamwdg said:
Hai!
How to download TIS 2005 or how can i get a copy from u?

If u in penang, just drop by with a blank cd-r.I can burn for you instantly.
To download, it will take 10 hours with streamyx 1.0Mb connection. the file size 710MB. Sure u want to download it?

To LCP,E3six,Hell Boyz,Sham,Fir7,

I can give to you the 2005 TIS next week, just drop by at my office or somewhere near to bukit jambul,sbrg jaya or autocity, a place with electricity source for my notebook.PM me when u want it.Bring along a CD-R or a storage media. The file size 700MB, juz nice for a CD-R.

If you want download it on your own, I will pm you the link. Make sure you have broadband with 1MB konektion and above. It takes more than 8 hours to download.

K.M. said:

I can give to you the 2005 TIS next week, just drop by at my office or somewhere near to bukit jambul,sbrg jaya or autocity, a place with electricity source for my notebook.PM me when u want it.Bring along a CD-R or a storage media. The file size 700MB, juz nice for a CD-R.

If you want download it on your own, I will pm you the link. Make sure you have broadband with 1MB konektion and above. It takes more than 8 hours to download.

KM,

U mean we need to come to Penang to get the things from u :confused:

I'm in KL actually so how ar :confused:

Hell Boyz said:
KM,

U mean we need to come to Penang to get the things from u :confused:

I'm in KL actually so how ar :confused:

oooo..u in kl ka...like that i will pass it to you once i'm in kl. I travel to KL everymonth, but during fasting month dunno got schedule to KL or not.
PM me ur hp. I call you once I'm in KL.

Alternatively, I pm you the link and switch on your pc for 10 hours :D

woit K.M......

oooo...diam2 simpan ka??? why when we meet @ CGC u dont say anything about TIS?..u bloody #@%$......i will kiss ur back on d png bridge!!!

how bout tomorrow, i'll bring my pendrive......jadik

mienoz said:
woit K.M......

oooo...diam2 simpan ka??? why when we meet @ CGC u dont say anything about TIS?..u bloody #@%$......i will kiss ur back on d png bridge!!!

how bout tomorrow, i'll bring my pendrive......jadik

Hahaha...since re-new ur roadtax only then I can see you in this forum...
Bring ur pendrive next week, tomorrow not going to office.

On d png bridge, 328 or 318 does not make any difference..catch me if you can, at least before i convert my engine to 325...hehehe...

K.M. said:

where is ur office?how do i contact u?i think its already kind of u to give me a copy..so i will just go over ur place wit my disc..

Top Bottom